1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - that's scary.

I think 1994 is the year they made the biggest deal out of Christmas.

When the scene ended with Irene and Rob stranded in the boat, they should have played "Santa Never Stops in Summer Bay No More" over the end of the scene!!!

Gonna have to check out this Season finale.

Saw it when ITV repeated during Xmas '96 was it and I have the 2000 eps video which shows the scene with Irene and Rob at Sea. The Flamin' Tree!:lol::lol:

1995 is coming. Home and Away's APEX.

So much memorable stuff happened and Four characters from the 80s return albeit two of whom, being guests, one of which has had a head transplant (Him aging in the course of 7yrs isn't unfathomable).

On 23/03/2016 at 10:53 PM, Scott82 said:

I am not sure where Damian was, but Sam had gone to spend Christmas with Greg somewhere, and returns after new year(which I presume is the first week of episodes in 1995)

Maybe he and Irene, who was also absent went into the City to see Fin?

I think Ross is being harsh on Shane and totally underestimating him. He's very mature for an 18 year old, it's as if she thinks he's not good enough for Angel so to save him from the humiliation of realizing that down the track, it's best if they just break up. That's not very encouraging. He's good the way he is, he doesn't need to be changed or 'guided'. He's an 18 year old boy (who seems like a 28 year old man).

Angel can be quite immature and over the top with her responses too, that isn't good for a relationship either. Shouting at Shane for spending some of the honeymoon money is slightly controlling I think. Ok, I get the frustration but the reaction doesn't have to be that intense. I think they're both on the same 'page' really, so Ross is misinterpreting their dynamic.

Sometimes I find Angel a bit immature than Shane but not by much.

Irene and Rob were so funny :P poor old Rob being left alone while Irene was being rescued.

And good on Sally for finally yelling at Pippa. I'm sorry but Pippa did need to hear it. She and Michael haven't been sorting it out since Michael left. And Pippa did not try very hard at all.

Archived