What's happened to forum member Ryan?

Guest beau_t

I used to enjoy reading his posts. I loved that his favourite character was Ailsa and he always had opinions about the characters that I agreed with. I just realised he hasn't posted for a while and when I checked his profile he hasn't been online since September last year! Has he just lost interest in the show? Does anyone know?

I used to enjoy reading his posts. I loved that his favourite character was Ailsa and he always had opinions about the characters that I agreed with. I just realised he hasn't posted for a while and when I checked his profile he hasn't been online since September last year! Has he just lost interest in the show? Does anyone know?

Guessing he's just lost interest. Can't blame him really.

Don't know if he has lost interest. He was a fan of the early years, unless they are boring for him now too. I also remember Edward Skylover another early years fan who disappeared from here and can now only be occasionally seen in one site I can't mention here.

Edward Skylover posts on Neighbours Fans and the Neighbours Message Board. As far as I know you can name both here, it's only Neighbours Fans that restrict naming some other sites.

But yes, where is Ryan? We can't really assume he's lost interest in the show - others have claimed the same on behalf of other people elsewhere on the board which hasn't gone down well. It may just be that life is keeping him busy.

Archived