Are the current producers ruining Home and Away?

JamesC10

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Who is Tracey?

Tracey Thompson was Peter's off-sider in 2006 when they were trying to hunt down Zoe during her second reign of terror and Peter was wondering why Zoe was always two steps ahead of him at all times - it was because Tracey was Zoe's 'accomplice'... If you know what I mean :wink:

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Tracey Thompson was Peter's off-sider in 2006 when they were trying to hunt down Zoe during her second reign of terror and Peter was wondering why Zoe was always two steps ahead of him at all times - it was because Tracey was Zoe's 'accomplice'... If you know what I mean :wink:

Thanks. Was Tracey romantically involved with Eve/Zoe then? 

1 hour ago, Edward Skylover said:

It's such a shame that poorly-educated people get high up jobs as network executives. I mean really.

Who is Tracey?

Zoe's girlfriend who was a detective "helping" Pete Baker. If i remember correctly.

On the subject of Tabitha. I only caught random episodes which featured this storyline (bloody work ruining my h&a viewing!) but from the moments I did catch it sure as hell felt like the psycho lesbian trope was one scene away from bursting on the scene. Heck, I was waiting for a scene where Hunter calls her a freak, with the implied 'lesbo' infront of the word... or did it happen & I just missed it? :blink:

Considering how far most soaps (& shows) have progressed, it was majorly depressing to see that in 2016.

On 10/01/2017 at 7:11 PM, atrus said:

So there were three of them? :rolleyes: I hadn't realised that - makes it look about ten times worse!

In all fairness Sarah was not part of the psycho lesbian group. The viewer knew pretty quickly that she used Zoe to get out the hospital. She would have used anyone, which I am sure was mentioned by a character. Peter or perhaps Sally?

44 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Ive thought of another one though. When Shauna first joined the bay she had an ex lesbian stalker that followed her. She got a job in the diner to be closer to her. Stole her underwear etc. Adam Cameron got the blame at first. My goodness this doesn't make the show look very good at all does it. 

No does not.

Things have changed over the decades. Aussie storytelling. I once told this to someone who knew the star of RUN REBECCA RUN which was a kids film about a young girl in Sydney who disappeared and ended up trapped on an island with a illegal immigrant from South America that jump ship. she escapes and he begged her not to tell and she wanted him to stay In Australia. In the end she gives a wonderful speech and the goverrment allows him to stay and she gets her Birthday gift.. In REAL Australia he would went to jail and been deported. YET..............

an idea for H&A as many Down Under are redoing classics

One of the female cast (Pick Your fav) gets lost in the bush and runs across an illegal deserter from another nations Military who wants to live down under and he keeps her prisoner and as with the 80s kid film saved her life when she put into danger while Alf and the others with the police search. She ends up escaping yet do not want to tell on him until they force her to and she begs for him to be forgiven and helped. depending on the mood of those in summer bay It can only be guessed at what happens?

ITs unlikely any Logie winners or A listers from the USA will return yet I still wish the show success as I do what left on Aussie TV now.

Archived