To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

I echo everything Chax said ... Well almost everything lol

I love all your work seriously I do ... But this is by far my favorite fan fic of the 2 you currently have going ... I'm so heart broken off there isn't am update for this as I'm sure you would have noticed lol

please please don't end it yet ... it's just picking up again :-)

So back to the chapter lol .. loved it! Would of loved more details of their note together of you know what I mean ;-) ... But I'm so glad that Charlie was able to take that step with Brax. Seriously think I was just as excited as Bianca :-D

Please update again soon xx ♥

I am the same as Chax, absolutely love this fic but if you're struggling and not enjoying writing it anymore, we'd all understand :) So happy Brax and Charlie finally did the deed :P love that Charlie said there would be many replays! ❤ Great writing as always! Xx

great update as always Dan how cute Brax bringing Grace to the art place he's so good with her. I dont think you should end this fiction so I'm thinking along line's of writing something like forever yours, Grace eventually calling Brax daddy, Brax moving in, Heath & Brax fixing their relationship & having days out with the kids, charlie falling pregnant I'm so bad with comin up with ideas when put on the spot