To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Brax and Grace's painting session was sweet.

Hope Xavier and Ruby are going be ok. I'm hoping to see the return of Matt though to stir things up for them Maybe he could come back when Ruby goes back to Melbourne.

Maybe Charlie can go down with her and they both get into trouble with Matt because he tries to get Ruby to take the drugs again, and when she doesn't Matt holds Charile and Ruby hostage Brax saves them maybe? I don't know really I think Matt should come back in someway to cause Ruby and Xavier some trouble.

The family stuff is nice to read but I like the stuff that causes the drama the most. :)

Great chapter and look forward to seeing where you choose to go with this story next.

Edited by pembie

OMG my favourite chapter by far, I love how good of a place Chax are in, the new bed so glad that did the trick for them they both seem so happy, I'm so glad to see how well Grace is taking to Brax, love this happy Chax but know it's not going to be like this forever, I have a feeling Braxs past is coming back to haunt him, please dont break Chax up for long Dan I love this story

Yep .. favorite chapter by far :-)

Was cracking up when Charlie said it was the most expensive sec she had ever had lol

why can't we have happy Chax all the time? ?

Look forward to more ♥

I love this fic so much, I don't know that I would like to see drama .. I mean they have just got to a good place maybe I would prefer it to end on a good note :-( .. Just my opinion xx

Oh yeah it's Andy. Epic fail on my part there, sorry Danni. :) I just thought I would combine Forever Yours with this story as they are equally as awesome as each other. :)

Well I think I need to go take a cold shower now :whistling: That was a very hot and steamy scene when they were testing out the new bed :blush: Thank goodness Brax found his boxers before Grace ran into the bedroom. Loved how shocked she was to see him. Let's hope Brax's pancakes taste nice. :D

Look forward to the next part

Awww how sad! t will be good to see how both Brax and Charlie deal with this...just hope Charlie doesn't push Brax away!

Glad Ruby has gone to Melbourne to see Xav...hopefully she doesn't feel as bad as she did when she first went! Another awesome chapter, Danni! Xx

So er that was sad, not sure about Charile going on holiday. Seems to be trying to block out how she really feels by using the holiday as a distraction. Hopefully Charlie and Brax will be ok. Big shock for them both. You weren't kidding when you said you had plans for some drama I wasn't expecting sadness though. It will be good to read where it all goes, so looking forward to that. :)

The Xavier and Ruby bit was quite amusing. Ruby nagging Xavier about how clean his flat was. :D They seemed to be getting on well together.

Edited by pembie