To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Ruby and Xavier I'm so so so happy their back together she'll be so happy. Brax coming around to Charlie's bless him he really does love her, it was really strong of Charlie to take those rings of and prove to Brax that their relationship is moving forward and their making progress, I'm so happy for them can't wait to hear more, I hope she sleeps with him soon.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG and capital letters.

Wow at least Brax knows for sure now that Charile loves him, with her taking her wedding rings off, big step for her. Bet they will have fun when they go to zoo with Grace. :)

Things are looking up for Ruby and Xavier as well cool.

Update soon.

Chapter 41 - I feel so sorry for Brax but I can understand where Charlie is coming from. I loved Grace calling Brax her 'buddy'. :D

Chapter 42 - I hope Charlie and Brax talk soon. I loved Grace hugging Brax.

Chapter 43 - I hope Ruby and Xavier's date goes well. That was brave of Charlie to take her rings off.

Chapter 44 - I liked the family day out. I know it must be hard for Charlie but I feel sorry for Brax.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

its not a sprint its a marathon emma breathe, I really need to learn not to have a heart attack reading your stories as much as I love them you know how to keep me on the edge of my seat, great update as always, I love the family outing, I love watching grace warm to brax I know that's going to develop into a great relationship over time, now Charlie and brax, I can understand why she panicked first man in her bedroom since angelo, but poor brax cant catch a break its always one step forward 10 steps back I just want to see Charlie relax more, theirs only so much patience brax is going to have come on Dani we need to push Charlie just that lil bit more I want happy chax I love happy chax

The zoo outing was great with Grace and Brax laughing at monkeys It makes me laugh that Grace calls Brax buddy. It was sweet of Brax to buy Grace Milly the Monkey.

I can understand Charile's reaction in the last abit I guess it would be abit like finally saying goodbye to Angelo in a way for Charile if she had gone all the way with Brax. I felt sorry for Charile mostly there.

Great chapter

Edited by pembie