To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Great couple of chapters Danni :) Really enjoyed Bianca and Charlies conversation..hope Charlie talks to Brax soon! If Charlie doesn't feel comfortable "doing it" in the bed she shared with Angelo...there is also room 27 at the motel :P Hope all will be ok with Xavier and Ruby! Looking forward to more! Xx

Not too sure it will work out for Ruby and Xavier having a long distance relationship. You have planted the seed of doubt in my mind there. :) Can't see Brax leaving Charile for freaking out on him So nothing for Charile to worry about there I don't think.

Great chapter I enjoy reading this story each night. :)

long distance, it aint going to work ruby needs to either go with him and try get past what happened there together or these two aren't going to make it..poor brax I totally understand charlies concerns and where she is coming from but there is only so much patience a person can have, thank god she has grace and her and brax have bonded that I cant see brax walking out of there lifes, Charlie nees to just have sex with brax in the restaurant or in his house, we need to see these two work and make a go of things I love happy chax emma is happy when chax is happy