To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

progress with chax yess, love how patient brax is i hope they get it on at brax's place i want it to happen i think charlie needs to do it i reckon it will help her move on & finally get i love you out, please let this happen, grace drawing brax the picture i love how she has took to him i hope this continues on & they grow a great relationship he would be an amazing father figure for her to have

Mod Edit: Once again this post contains almost no capital letters for character names and very little punctuation. I have left it as posted.

Please make an attempt to use Capital letters and proper punctuation as required by Board rules.

John H

Edited by John
No capital letters or punctuation

Awh I loved how pleased Brax was with Graces picture'. I cant wait for that relationship to blossom more. Noodles and pasta sauce, Brax what are you doing haha I love it. I really hope this night goes well. I think because they had it planned it's definitely going to be more nerve wracking. I hope Charlie calms him down and pulls out the moves. I think Brax needs to feel Charlie really wants him

Edited by John
Capital letters and Punctuation

I'm surprised Charile has any energy left for her date with Brax after walking up that many flights of stairs I found that rather funny. :)

I had a feeling Brax would stick Grace's picture to his fridge so that was sweet. Hope the date goes well minus the slight mishaps with the noddles and wine :lol:

Hmmm I'm still in two minds about Xavier and Ruby. Once Xavier leaves town I think life may change for him which might stop him and Ruby being together Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for these two. :)

Look forward to your next chapter

NOOOOOO! I love this fanfiction! Personally I like it a bit more than follow your heart :/ Please don't end it :( Are there any plans for more fictions? Sorry I haven't commented lately - my ipad didn't have internet so I was reading on my phone and it wasn't logged in - and well I'm just that lazy :/ Ah! So happy for Brax and Charlie :) Great chapter Danni!