To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Awh...so glad Charlie told Brax about Grant, so glad to see these two make progress bloody love Brax...bless him making that effort with Rubes, he really is going out of his way for her what a guy. I can't wait to see this great lil family progress more and more update soon. x

Librarian Note: Please use correct Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPAG) and capital letters for names when posting on the forum, thanks.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Awww just loved that last bit...the only thing missing was Ruby but I don't think she would have been good company at the moment. Was kind of hoping Xavier would give her another chance....but guess she has to keep trying and win his trust back! :) Great chapter Danni Xx

Chapter 37 - Brax is so patient and understanding. I'm glad Ruby is coming around to the idea of Charlie and Brax. The last part was so touching.

Chapter 38 - Brax was so sweet with Grace. :wub:

Chapter 39 - I'm glad Charlie told Brax about Grant. I liked Charlie and Ruby's chat.

Chapter 40 - I loved the last part. I hope Brax tells Charlie how he feels soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

It's good that Ruby is giving Brax a chance now. Maybe he could help her out with winning Xavier back somehow. I don't know though, I do understand Xavier's point about not forgiving her for sleeping with Andy. It would be hard to gain the trust back after something like that I think.

Hope Grace gets better soon but at least she gets to watch Peppa Pig with Brax again. :D

Another great chapter from you Danni.

Edited by pembie