To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

So sorry I haven't commented in a while, my cousin downloaded a virus onto my laptop... happy days :mellow:

But all is well now. I have been reading each chapter on my phone and I've loved every single one

Really hope Ruby comes around... she cant expect Charlie to be alone for the rest of her life that wouldn't be fair

Loved Grace at bath time... cheating with the frog and glad Grace is talking to Brax bit by bit

Glad Chax still get their date :)

Looking forward to your next update :)

Love how Grace keeps referring to Brax as the lollipop man. Brax should always make sure he carries a few spares around with him in his pockets I say :P Little disappointed he gave in with his chopsticks so quickly. :lol:

Ruby's still getting texts off Andy hmmm. Does this mean she will end up going back to him for more drugs I wonder.......

Awesome chapters always great catching up with them :)

BAHAHA I think Brax is going to have to have spare lollipops in his back pocket from now on! :P Love that Brax is so understanding..he is so sweet with Charlie! Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Xx :)

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. Poor Brax I don't know how much longer he will stick around for, not really fair on him waiting this long on Charlie. I know it's not a sprint with these two but i just want to see Charlie happy and them together. x

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG!

Chapter 28 - I hope Charlie's talk with Ruby goes ok. Grace is so cute.

Chapter 29 - I loved the Ruby and Grace parts. I hope Ruby apologises to Charlie.

Chapter 30 - I'm glad Charlie and Brax are still having dinner.

Chapter 31 - It's great that Grace is slowly warming to Brax. I loved Charlie and Brax's date.

Chapter 32 - I feel sorry for Brax.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D