To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Great update Danni!!! :)

Loved that Brax walked Charlie to her door, true gentleman! ❤ Can't wait to see what happens next!

I don't actually think what Xav did was THAT bad...yeah he grabbed her a bit hard but if I had just found out my girlfriend (or boyfriend) had cheated on me and taken an ecstasy tablet I think I would react in a similar way! Although i'd probably open the door and throw everything of theirs at them too! :) Xav will feel awful...

Looking forward to more Danni! Xx

Been out of town for work so didn't get to review last night :(

Enjoyed both chapters! Thought it was cute that Charlie have Brax a kiss on the cheek nawww ... Baby steps for Charlie :)

Was pleased that Rubes was finally honest with Xav ... Can't say I'm really surprised at his reaction, I do feel for him.

Love that Bianca had the little chat with Brax! !

brilliant x

Glad Ruby didn't turn o Andy and went to Angelo's parents instead. Hope she opens up to Charlie when she gets there, I really do think talking to Charlie could help her although now I think Charlie may take a step back from Brax if she knows how Ruby as been feeling

Liked Bianca talking to Brax, letting him know Charlie likes him, I really do hope he hangs in there and waits patiently for her and possibly Ruby to come to terms with having another man in their lives

Great Chapter as always :)

Great couple of chapters Danni!

Loved Bianca telling Brax to not give up on Charlie! :)

So glad Ruby is coming home but it's only going to cause trouble with Charlie and her wanting to date Brax! Can't wait to see what Xavier says!

Please update soon! Xx

Glad that Ruby was able to talk to Charlie, and glad she got it all off her chest

It's gonna be interesting for when Ruby gets back home because she most definitely won't give Brax and Charlie her blessing.

Still feel bad for Xavier and hope Ruby does apologise to him when he as calmed down... it's the least he deserves

can't wait for the next chapter :)

Edited by RoRo90

WOW glad Ruby got all that stuff off her chest and finally let Charlie in on how she is feeling. I can see why she went off the rails for awhile there It's hard losing someone. So yeah hopefully she will start to feel better now she's going home. But there is bound too be more drama on the way when Ruby finds out about Brax. So looking forward to that. :D

Great chapters