To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Great chapter :) Glad that Charlie agreed to go on another date with Brax and I can't wait to see how it goes. Also looking forward to the chat between Ruby and Charlie hope she doesn't stop her from going. Loved what Ruby said to Bianca about why she is back Lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. :) xx

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Danni another hit. Once again you really should go professional people would be lucky to read your stories. Loving this story, there's no point in me asking you to rush Chax, it's not a sprint it's a marathon I know. Keep up the great work. Thank you. x

Librarian Note:

Please do not use text speak when posting on this forum.

Also please use proper SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar) when posting - capital letters especially.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I don't know about anyone else but I am nervous for Charlies talk with Ruby! :blink: hope it goes ok! I really hope Xav replies..even if it's an angry one it would mean he still cares :) Glad Ruby has April! Great writing Danni! Xx

Yeah that went well .. lol

I know this is harsh ... But I'm not liking Ruby at all in this. At least at the end it didn't sound like Charlie wanted to give up on the date, she was just worries about no sitter ... Hope she gets someone :)

X

Great chapter

Liked the sisterly moments between Ruby and Grace

Wow I agree with Beebee's post about Charlie telling Ruby and Ruby's reaction. So that went well, eh? Lol.

Can't blame Ruby's reaction to Charle telling her she's going out on a date

And I got a bad feeling Andy may try to track down Ruby to Summer Bay somehow...

Update soon xx

I really hope she calms down and apologises to Charlie, she is acting like a spoilt brat. I hope all is ok with Brax and Charlie now! I'm sure he will be a great support :) Grace is too cute! Great writing Danni! Xx