To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Just caught up .. took my mum to Guy Sebastian last night so didn't get to read your chapter !!

So glad that Charlie has admitted she likes Brax ... I'm so excited I'm sure Brax can get Grace to come around lol

seriously can not wait to see how Chax progress :)

XX

So happy Charlie admitted she likes Brax

Loved Bianca and Charlie's talk... and glad Bianca tried to make her see she shouldn't feel guilty for liking Brax

Grace is so cute :wub:

Really hope this is the start of Ruby getting her act back together

Cant wait for the next update :)

Surprised Charlie asked Brax out on a date, but it was definitely a good surprise :)

I kinda understand why Ruby is been acting the way she as, she's probably just trying her best to try and stop herself from hurting over Angelo but she should let Xavier in dont want to see her going don the wrong path just try and cope with her grieve

I can already see that Ruby is going to be fuming when Charlie tells her about Brax :unsure: , most definitely wont like the idea

great chapter Danni

Update soon x

Great chapter Danni!!! Love that Charlie asked Brax out for drinks! :) Can't wait to see how it goes!! Grace is so cute...

I feel for Ruby, it must be tough being all alone..hope she talks to Xavier about it! Hoping Ruby doesn't give Charlie a hard time for going on a date with Brax but I get the feeling she will! :) Have a great weekend!! Xx

Loved the skype session..at least Charlie tried to talk to Ruby about her date with Brax! I really don't want Ruby to cheat on Xav again but I can kind of understand why she's doing it. I'm not looking forward to Xav finding out! How cute is Grace?!! Is it Friday yet? :) Another great chapter Danni! Xx