To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Great chapter!

As I'm not a big Xavier fan, all I could see was him telling Ruby what she can and can't do, while it's not his decision.

Meanwhile he's blind to what is really going on and why this is happening.

Can't wait to see what will happen next!

If I'm correct, the next chapter is the date, so definitely looking forward to that too :)

Hey Danni :) I have been reading and slowly catching up with this story. It has all been brilliant, I'm enjoying the Ruby/Andy parts. There my favourite parts as I have no idea how it will play out. Hope Xavier manages to help Ruby out before its too late. It's got to a very bad stage with her taking ecstacy. At first didn't think much of it thought she was only doing it to fit in. But its very interesting to see the way the pain and the full impact of losing Angelo is effecting her away from Charlie.

Oh and I loved Grace calling Brax the lollipop man good to see his winning over Grace with his red lollipops. :P

Look Forward to next chapter

Loved Charlie and Brax talking about their lives growing up! They have a lot in common...parents, pure hatred for Heath! :) Just joking! I think their date was lovely so far (secretly hoping it's not quite over) :wink: Ruby isn't going to take the news about Charlie "dating" well at all...can't help but wonder what she is going to do then....I really hope she doesn't go near Andy any time soon! Fabulous chapter Danni! Xx :D

Hmmm I have a feeling everything Xavier said to Ruby will just end up meaning nothing.Can't see Ruby distancing herself from Andy or the drugs Can't see her talking things over with Charlie either. I am kind of looking forward to Charlie telling her about Brax just to see what happens.

It's really good as your doing a good job of showing the different ways Charlie and Ruby are coping. Charlie seems to be doing ok I think that is down to Brax being there. While Ruby who puts up this strong barrier making it look like she is coping in front of Charlie is the one to go off the rails.

Brax and Charlie's date seemed to go alright too. :)

Look forward to the next chapter.

Great chapters, Danni :D I am sorry I had been slacking off as I was busy sight-seeing around Italy (which we had been staying there for five days and back to London next week on Wednesday), lol. And i am trying my best to catch up with this fanfiction :) xx

Chapter 22-Liked the Chax date-nice they were getting to know one each other :D

Chapter 23-Whoa! Surprised Ruby told Xavier the truth. So shocked when he kicked her out like that. :o

Update soon please xx

Great couple of chapters

loved Chax on there date... Brax was getting ahead of himself, but you have to love him for it lol

But that last Chapter wow, I was really shocked by the way Xavier reacted. I dont for a second excuse what Ruby did and he se every right to be angry but to kick her out like that and obviously hurt her especially after she had told him about how much more she was missing Angelo... :o I think he may have overreacted there. I hope him kicking her out doesn't have her running back to Andy, (although I think it will) he's not a good influence on her at all

Cant wait for the next update :)

Thanks freakie for pointing out that error cant believe I completely skipped that part but that is what happens when you are tryig to read with five screaming cousins around you.

Edited by RoRo90

Great couple of chapters

loved Chax on there date... Brax was getting ahead of himself, but you have to love him for it lol

But that last Chapter wow, I was really shocked by the way Xavier reacted. I dont for a second excuse what Ruby did but to kick her out like that, especially after she had told him about how much more she was missing Angelo... :o I think he may have overreacted there. God only knows what he's gonna do when he finds out she slept with Andy but seeing as he went mad at her for taking E, I dont see her telling him about Andy anytime soon. I just hope him kicking her out doesn't have her running back to Andy, (although I think it will) he's not a good influence on her at all

Cant wait for the next update :)

You might wanna read this part again ;)

“It’s not about the pot smoking,” Ruby sniffed back. “I...I...I took an E last night.” Ruby bowed her head down, embarrassed with her behaviour.

“You what?” Xavier yelled as he stood up from the table.

“It’s not the only thing,” Ruby cried. “I slept with Andy. I’m so sorry. It was just a stupid mistake and I love you so much and -”

“Get out.” Xavier yelled.

Oh and btw great chapter!

What Ruby did does not give Xavier an excuse to physically hurt her.

Not impressed by him tossing her out like that and in her pyjamas either!

I wonder where she's going to go and what she might do...

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER