To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Aww I understand why Brax was a bit stand offish with Charlie...because he doesn't know how she feels. I really hope he shows up after work so she can tell him or show him how she feels! Loved Grace lol she's adorable! Great chapter Danni! Xx :)

Great chapter Danni. Loved how Grace was with Brax it was beyond cute!

Can understand how hard it is for Charlie as she must feel like she is betraying Angelo by telling Brax she loves him.

Wonder whether the next step could be taking off her wedding rings as she may find that easier than getting intimate with Brax or saying those three words. Hope Brax understands how hard this must be for her and doesn't push her away and she must really trust him if she told him about the rape. Cant wait for the next update, love this story so much.

Just wondered if you have any plans to do a sequel for I Want You. That was my favourite story you have written and would love it if you considered a follow up x

Awh poor Rubes my heart goes out to her, I really wish Xavier would talk to her and work things out you can tell how much she loves him. Awh love Grace been so open to Brax it's so cute I love this relationship developing it's great. Awh poor Charlie I think she needs to take those rings of they make me nervous god knows Brax feels I hope they work things out i'm rooting for these two !

Librarian Edit: Would you please use capital letters for names and beginning of sentences as well as correct punctuation when posting comments. Thanks.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Oh no it was seeming to be going so well for Brax and Charile. Hopefully they will get back on track again soon. I liked the part where Brax told Grace to be a good monkey, and she told him to be a good buddy that was funny. :D

I was surprised to see Xaxier out on the pull and kissing that girl It was pretty low of him to be doing that in front of Ruby he was kind of rubbing her face in it.

Look forward to your next chapter Danni. :)

Edited by pembie

Thanks Danni! Loved both Ruby and Xavier and Chax! Oh my gosh PLEASE have their date (Ruby and Xavier) goes well! Charlie is so brave taking off her rings, pretty big step but I'm glad she took it :) x

Edited by Chax