To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

I am the worst fanfic reader! I didn't see your update yesterday :arrow: Great couple of chapters...loved Brax and Charlie on the balcony! Brax was adorable with the girls, getting them turtleses haha SO happy Ruby and Xavier decided against the party :) absolutely love this fic, makes me smile all the time! Xx

It's good that Ruby and Xavier decided not to go to the party.Especially if Ruby wasn't sure if she would of taken pot again if she was offered it. I wanted a Xavier Andy showdown, but hey its cool that didn't happpen as it would of caused trouble between Ruby and Xavier.

Charile was abit cruel playing that trick on Grace saying Brax had left. I felt sorry for her. :D It was sweet of Brax to book them all on the turtle trip., bet they all have a good time Lucy and Grace will for sure. :)

Look forward to more. :)

Two amazing updates as always. Chax are making so much progress it's great to see. Brax really is a trooper. He's so good with Grace and Luce and so patient with Charlie. She's lucky to have him. I hope she says I love you soon it's been long enough and Brax deserves to hear it, I hope Grace calls him dad soon.

Edited by John
Punctuation

I loved Grace asking Brax why it rains, and then getting him to do a rain dance with her to try and stop it. :D

Ruby going to visit Angelo might start to help her with the pain she still feels for losing him. So hopefully she will feel better after that.

Great chapter!!!!

Chapter 55 - Grace and Brax are so cute. I'm glad Charlie reacted well to Bianca being pregnant. I wonder how the party's going to go for Ruby and Xavier?

Chapter 56 - Poor Brax not being able to find the turtles and the girls not talking to him. :lol: I liked Charlie and Brax's talk.

Chapter 57 - I'm glad Ruby and Xavier didn't go to the party. I loved Brax giving the girls turtle teddies and booking a trip to see the turtles, Brax is so sweet. :wub:

Chapter 58 - It's good that Ruby is going to Angelo's grave with Xavier. Grace was so cute when she realised she didn't get Brax a present and when she wanted Brax to make the rain stop.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D