To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Ow no, you have my nerves gone with this story. I really hope Brax's dream was a premonition, I can't bear to think what will happen with if something more went wrong. I hope Brax gets to be a match it will help him if he knows he can help his son.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG and capital letters.

Awwww absolutely loved the ending! So glad Ruby changed her mind about Brax (even though that was a while ago) but happy she is there for them all :) Isaac is a gorgeous name...I know Charlie's hormones would be all over the place at the moment as well as running into Gail but kinda felt sad for Brax!! Great chapter Danni! Xx

Isacc I love that name it's gorgeous, it's nice that they distracted each other by choosing name for the little guy, I hope Liz leaves Charlie alone I know she's just been nice but its not easy for Charlie she's stressed out enough at the minute worrying about Isacc she doesn't need reminders of Angelo at this time. Brax is been so good through all of this I know he feels useless but I'm so glad he's letting his emotions out and getting close to Ruby I think they both need each other none of this can be easy on her at the moment