Summer Break 2013

Guest James Martin

Ah, so that's 5326 from 2011 for Indi.We seem to be getting a lot of episodes close together:Romeo and Angelo's episodes are only two apart and I think one of the clips from the trailers, of Charlie and Brax, is from the episode in between.We're still getting that 1993 clip of Shane too, it'd be great if they have bought that episode and are going to use it.Seems that's Shane, Charlie, Brax and Heath on the trailers and unaccounted for, maybe because Charlie's going to be in Brax's episode(see above)?

I am convinced that Hayley was No.18 and they showed the wrong episode, publicity claimed it would be her and Noah's wedding(5773)and they showed 5733.It was around that time they stopped being cagey about the episodes so that people could point out their mistakes.

Found it very interesting watching today's episode:Marilyn being involved with John and Jett already, everyone worrying Jett will lose John when he ended up losing Gina, April being a pretty good friend to Indi and Tamara, Casey being a good friend to Indi...And, of course, Kyle and Tamara.Even though I think he's barking up the wrong tree saying she wanted him to kiss her, her reaction does suggest she was more shocked than repulsed and I think he's right about her enjoying his company.Brax and April seem to be having the same conversations with them that they're having in the current show. And Casey's already showing a very intense side where Tamara's concerned and even when she's in love with him she's wary of it and scared of it coming out.Perhaps no wonder he scared her off when he was a complete stranger to her...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a good theory on the episode mixup for Hayley.

Have some disappointment for you (I think)....updated tv guide has revealed episodes for 4th and 5th September:

3rd place - Heath - Heath shows Bianca a different side to himself after getting his children’s names tattooed over his heart.

2nd place - Charlie - At her surprise birthday party, Charlie decides that it is time for her and Brax to make their relationship public.

No prizes for guessing 1st place then....

Sad that there was no Vinnie/Shane episode....guess there are more H&A fans of the current show than the early year fans who seem to have deserted the show (don't blame them)....

So who was the earliest character to get onto the top 25? We got Hayley, Matilda, Tasha, Kim from the better earlier years so thats at least something I guess...

I think after this year Channel 5 might never show repeats of episodes again during the summer break. It looks like they put little effort in choosing episodes and they rated very badly.

Oh and I'm one who's "deserted" the current show. I do not watch full episodes and only watch certain scenes. I find the writing of most characters to be very poor and the show isn't really moving anywhere. It's just the same old story...

Yeah, the words foregone and conclusion are springing to mind here.So, as I suspected, Charlie's episode is 5312.Haven't got the first idea what that Heath episode is, think it might be from early 2013 somewhere but it seems a very obscure thing to pick up on.The earliest episode they showed was meant to be Noah's.

Forgot about Noah - scraping in at number 25....bad times - and yp totally right, not even a good episode...but in today's terms, still much better!

I really don't understand how they could pick episodes in which the characters chosen don't either feature in it/or are memorable for their storyline! They could have had a Noah/Jude central episode, Noah's death, scenes with their mum - or anything really that stood out for Noah....not fixing a door in Irene's kitchen and calling Hayley a hypocrite at the end, which were the only scenes (though, sadly, I do remember that last scene of him calling Hayley a hypocrite from when I was younger - so I guess to me that last scene was memorable lol)...but still!

I would rather they gave 1 week non-paid work experience role to a UK H&a fan to pick episodes out and they would still do a better job!

Yh Alf def was the sexiest:(

I hope I'm not going to sound sexist but I think the odds of the No.1 being a male are pretty good. I'm pretty sure I voted for Vinnie (but can't remember now).

It did seem odd watching the older episodes and realising there was life BRB's.

To be fair Red, Colleen did get it right about Dex and April annoying as that is to some. Quite right about Heath not spotting Henri's cardi, he is a bloke and a RB to boot! :lol::rolleyes:

It went so wrong so quickly with Bianca and Liam.

Seeing as it was 'his' episode Kyle didn't seem to appear in it much, rather like Noah in 'his' episode.

Looking back to Tamara's reaction at Kyle's kissing her and her sudden feelings about him now, makes me even more sure she did have feelings for him back then but didn't want to admit. it.

I find it hard to believe Brax isn't in the top 25 so I guess he's No.1.False advertising, Channel 5, false advertising!Heath's episode might be 5690 or I might have zoomed in on completely the wrong month.See if I can find a more detailed synopsis nearer the time.Astonished that Ric and Geoff didn't make the grade.(Anyone getting a feeling that the older characters are mostly females, like Hayley, Tasha, Cassie, Matilda, Martha, Belle and Nicole up to a point, while the really recent characters are mostly males like Spencer, Kyle, Casey, Heath, Brax presumably?)

Today's was another one that's been on a lot so I wasn't really paying attention.Good to have a last look at some of those characters since everything else is gonna be from 2011 onwards.(They really couldn't have chosen something earlier for Charlie?)Belle before she started to get annoying, although I think this was the first stage of her on-again-off-again thing with Drew before they really messed her character up in 2008.(That reference to Lucas left me thinking "If only...")Hard to get worked up about more misdirection in the Kelli storyline.Very strange that Sally holding out an olive branch seemed to be what made Martha decide to dance again, guess she was trying to prove that she didn't need her old life back and was doing fine on her own.Loved the delivery guy obviously not caring about Colleen's wittering and just wanting to get out of there as soon as.

Seeing as it was 'his' episode Kyle didn't seem to appear in it much, rather like Noah in 'his' episode.

Yeah... What's up with that <_<? :lol:

Can I just add that while recording yesterdays early eps at 4pm I caught the end of the sexiest ep and I have to say that for me that was the worst facial acting I have ever seen from April. That wide-eyed look was trying so hard to be shock but came across so hilariously psycho-ish... perhaps this was the moment April got the 'crazy-eyes'.

Archived