Scored music.

Guest Light of the Bay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^The Roo/Frank theme makes me cringe. I don't think it's the best example of Mike Perjanik's work at all.

I think some of Mike Perjanik's best scored music would have to be from 1995-2000. They are cinematic and underscore the scenes perfectly. Either very dramatic and scary, or very emotional and contemplative.

Someone recently uploaded a HQ version of Michael's death. When you listen with earphones, the music during Sam's rescue scenes/Michael's death is brilliantly dramatic. I'd also love to hear a HQ version of the music from the car crash and bush fire scenes.

^The Roo/Frank theme makes me cringe. I don't think it's the best example of Mike Perjanik's work at all.

I think some of Mike Perjanik's best scored music would have to be from 1995-2000. They are cinematic and underscore the scenes perfectly. Either very dramatic and scary, or very emotional and contemplative.

I do agree there. But somehow it makes me smile never the less. Also that other song Frank sang. "There were good time, there were bad times"

Archived