My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOOOVED that, especially ......

 Ahead of Charlie's response in which he knew she was sure to keep protesting, Brax quickly swung her over his shoulder placing his arm under her bum as he walked towards the beach.

"Brax put me down", now in fits of laughter Charlie strived to realise herself from his embrace. Brax walked slowly towards the beach as he blocked out her constant demand to be put down. Reaching the point where the others had placed their things Brax came to a standstill making sure his grasp on Charlie never loosened.

"Either you agree to stay for a little while and I'll put you down or you keep protesting and we go for a swim... fully clothed". Brax slowly began walking towards their friends

Knowing her constant protest was futile she decided it was best to wave the white flag...

 Stripping down to her swimmers, Charlie looked over at all her friends goofing around in the water and then at Brax sending a sudden but expected beam of happiness rushing through her body . How did she get so lucky? She had grown to love all these people that brought so much to her life. She had found herself best friends in the girls and close friends in the guys and a home in Summer Bay. These guys weren't just her friends they had become her family, Brax most especially. He had become a very big part of her family. Both her parents had really taken to him, most especially her father. She could see him and Brax had somewhat grown close and was grateful to her father that he could offer Brax the support and relationship his own father had failed to give him. Smirking to herself she thought of the friendship that she had also developed with Heath and the friendship that had also formed between Ruby and Casey. This was it she thought, this was her life and nothing was going to ruin that. Snapping out of her thoughts at the sound of her friends as they beckoned her over, Charlie dropped her top with the rest of her stuff and ran towards the water to join her friends.

 "Ok so when is it going down?" Bianca was eager to get some information on what Charlie had planned

"Going down? Really...you make it seem like I'm planning a drive by", Charlie and Bianca laughed under their breath not wanting to attract the attention of their friends,

 so Bianca was always the third wheel, well in this case the seventh, and she never failed to show how annoyed this made her.

 "Actually I have a better Idea, how about we watch a film and relax for a little bit longer", Charlie looked over at Brax knowing that he would love this idea

"Serious..." Brax looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"Yh seriously unless you want me to change my mind"

"Nope nope, but I get to pick the film, there is only so much Ryan Reynolds a guy can take".

 He knew that although he objected to her choice of film it was pointless voicing this seeing as she somehow always got her own way.

 Instead of giving him a response Charlie stood up and stretched her hand out, indicating that she wanted Brax to take hold of it. Brax curiously placed his hand in Charlie's as he stood up onto his feet, not sure if he was going to like whatever she had planned. Charlie turned around not releasing Brax's hand from hers as she walked down the hall into his room. Entering the room Charlie turned around moving her body closer to Brax, who had now realised what she was referring to.

"What, you want to..." Brax was surprised to say the least.

"Err yh... unless you don't want to?" Charlie looked down a little disappointed and embarrassed.

"No no it's not that", Brax swiftly put his hand under Charlie chin lifting her face up until their eyes were parallel, "I just didn't think you wanted to yet, I don't mind waiting till you are, we're in no rush". He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know but I'm ready", She leaned in and kissed him before pulling him towards the bed as he shut the door with his free hand. Pulling away from their kiss, Brax looked up at Charlie who was now lying beneath him.

 All the memories of that night came racing through her mind causing her to panic and as if she was no longer in control of her actions or her body Charlie jumped up from under Brax as she sprinted out of the room tears cascading down her face.

 "Charlie I already know you love me, you being here with me is enough for me"

"But..."

"No buts ok, Charlie I love you and nothing is ever going to change that. Sex isn't important; we'll get there when we get there. Don't go telling anyone this but I really like just sitting here cuddling up with you". Brax gave her one his famous grins.

Still looking at him Charlie just simply nodded before placing her head against his chest. Brax and Charlie stayed in that same position for a few minutes...

"So how about we finish watching the film... We don't want Ryan Reynolds thinking you've abandoned him do we",

 "Err Charlie what did you do to my room", Brax didn't know if this was something he wanted to see. He had heard of girls decorating their boyfriends room, although Charlie didn't seem like the type of girl to do that it didn't stop him from worrying.

Charlie laughed lightly as she could sense the worried tone in Brax's voice, "Don't worry this is a good surprise, I promise".

Charlie slowly opened the door as her and Brax entered the room. Seeing as only Brax and Heath now lived at the house there wasn't much for her to work with so she had lit a few candles that she had found in the bathroom on Brax's bed side table and closed the curtains allowing the candle light to glow lightly in the room, she had even changed from her swimmers into a nice black lingerie set that Bianca had helped her pick out. She wanted to keep it simple but at the same time romantic. She turned around to see the expression on his face before speaking,

 She gave him a smile lifting her top over her head and dropping it on the ground, before taking off her shorts and placing them with her top. Bearing a cheeky grin she nodded over at Brax "I think it's a little unfair me standing here in next to nothing while you've got all them layers on."

 She glided her right hand up her back to where Brax's was as she unclasped her bra sliding it slowly down her arms as she dropped it to the floor.

Brax watched on as her bra slowly slid down her arms till she let them hit the floor. He stared at how beautiful she was before looking up noticing that she was now blushing. Unable to contain the grin that threatened to take over his face he leant down slowly taking in the sweet taste of her lips, moving closer to her ears he whispered

"You are absolutely perfect", he diverted his gaze directly meeting Charlie's

 This time it was going to be different for her, it was going to be done under the act of love, the love she had for Brax.

ADORED that, especially ......

 "Well we still have to wait for the results", Brax turned to Charlie as she spoke. Pulling her closely to him he quickly responded

"No, I am not spending my summer break worrying about results, we are gonna have some fun and relax, no arguments"

"Yes sir", Charlie cheekily saluted as she gave him a quick kiss

 "You are so whipped", Jack chuckled as he replied

Brax returned the gesture as he lightly hit Jack "I'm not... and honestly you're not one to talk, every time you look at Martha you have this stupid grin plastered on your face like a school girl"

Miles instantly burst out laughing at the expression Brax had used, but was soon shut down by Jack who gladly handed him the same gesture Brax and himself had received

"Ow... what did you hit me for, I didn't even say anything", Miles exclaimed dramatically as he rubbed his arm

"You didn't have to, you laughing said it all... and seriously you shouldn't be laughing, Leah as you wrapped around her finger"

"She does not", Miles quickly defended himself

Brax gladly interjected "Actually Miles... Yeah she does"

"Whatever... we're just all as bad as each other", Jack and Brax slowly nodded in agreement as they took a quick glance at their girlfriends before all three boys chuckled to one another.

 "Now that I agree with", responded Bianca

Martha turned to Bianca "You can't talk"

Looking slightly confused Bianca questioned her "what do you mean... the last time I checked I was single"

Quickly grasping what or in this case who Martha was referring to Charlie joined in happy to turn the tables on Bianca.

"I think she might be talking about you and the other Braxton", Charlie winked over at Bianca as a sneakily smile crept up on her face before her and Martha started laughing.

"What... you like Heath?" Leah stumbled as she faced Bianca

Feeling an extensive amount of blood rushing to her face, Bianca

 Bianca mentally kicked herself as she knew she was doing a disgraceful job at convincing them they were wrong.

 "Well you wouldn't have, you're always too busy shoving your tongue down Mile's throat", Leah blushed lightly before replying

 The WHOLE tickling sequence

 "I can't stay for dinner, I didn't tell Heath I would be eating here. There may be food in the house but Heath wouldn't know the first thing about making something decent or edible".

"Hy I can make decent toast", Brax turned towards the back door of the house to see Heath walking in.

"What you doing here?" asked Brax

"Mrs B called and said to come over for dinner, and since I'm stuck with your awful cooking night after night I couldn't possibly refuse", Heath smirked over at his brother as he took his usual Seat in the lounge.

Elise and Ross looked over at each other trying to hold back their laughter. Amusing them was one thing Heath never failed to do.

 Charlie sat up right as she opened the box only to pull out a set of keys. Looking from her mum to her dad Charlie finally realised what they keys were for.

"You got me a car?" Charlie squealed as she jumped into her mum pulling her into a tight hug before proceeding to perform the same act of gratitude with her father

"Thank you, thank you THANK YOU" Charlie's face beamed with happiness as she held tightly onto the keys.

 "You know Brax I think you should open up a restaurant as your business", Heath looked at Brax as he spoke

"Why so you can eat for free", asked Ross as he laughed lightly

"Yh of course", Heath gave him a grin before refocusing his attention on the TV.

 THE WHOLE movie scene, in particular ……Having also turned four two weeks prior Ruby spoke up "So am I, am this many big too", Ruby also held up her four fingers, Elsie bent down levelling herself with both kids trying to hold back her laughter.