My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was ACE !!!!!, especially ......

 Not letting Jack finish his sentence Charlie stopped turning to face him, "Please I just wanna know why he is avoiding me, did I do something wrong". Charlie couldn't understand how just yesterday everything seemed perfect and now it felt as if he was going out of his way to avoid her. "If I've done something wrong..."

"No I promise its nothing about you, I can't tell you wants wrong but he's fine I'm sure he will call you back soon",

 Charlie had gone form a little frantic to plain hysterical. In the space of Five minutes she had came up with a dozen worrying theories as to what was going on with Brax.

 "Hi Lottie... we going to the beach, is Lottie coming?" Ruby looked up at Charlie clearly excited.

"Err no, not today Ruby maybe another time", Charlie smiled at ruby before walking towards the front door.

 As she was about to rush after Charlie, Elise felt a tug at her hand, looking down at Ruby who held up her plastic spade and bucket.

 Brax shook his head, he wished that was all it was. Being robbed he could deal with but this, he felt like he was in way over his head.

"No we haven't we erm... we had to sell some of our things, that's why I wasn't at school today", Brax spoke refusing to look up from the ground that lay beneath him

Now more confused than he initially was Ross responded

"Why did you have to sell all your stuff, you already work two jobs and your mum still brings home a little something ... right?" Ross instantly noticed the hesitant look on Brax face

"She's gone", Brax looked up at Ross

"Who your mum?"

Brax just simply nodded in response

"Ok where did she go and what does that have to do with you selling your stuff". Ross still hadn't caught on to what Brax had meant by gone

"No I mean she's gone... She's left us and gone, apparently she needed a fresh start so she's gone with some guys and she's not coming back", Brax held back the tears that were threatening to fall from his eyes. His mother may not have been his favourite person but she was his mum he needed her surely she knew that and Heath and Casey how was he supposed to look after them properly now. There was no way he could go to school, work two jobs and take care of them properly.

 "Maybe Bwax should go sleep so he no tired"

 "Casey can come stay with me and Elise", Both Brax and Heath head shot up at what Ross had just suggested. Ross quickly continued before they had time to protest

"He can stay with Ruby in her room, you guys can bring him back here whenever you want but if he stays with us, you know he is in safe hands and you already know you guys are welcome to come and go whenever you want. Brax this will give you more time to study". Ross paused looking from Brax to heath he could tell that they were starting to consider it. So he continued

 "I know. I think Ruby will like having Casey around and this is just an excuse for your mother to mother someone else apart from us three", Ross chuckled as he looked over at Elise

"Yh she's gonna love that just not sure the guys will feel the same way, I hope they survive it", Charlie laughed as she looked over at her mum

"Hy I'm not that bad", she said laughing as she nudged Charlie

 Brax couldn't believe how much his life had changed in the past 3 months. He couldn't remember the last time his life was this stable. He no longer struggled to put food on the table, he was doing really well at school, even Heath had improved at school, and he actually had savings. He tightened his grip on the girl that sat between his legs. He had her to thank for everything he had in his life, both his parents may have left him and his brothers but they found a family in Charlie, Ross, Elise and Ruby.

"Lottie Ruby want to swim", Brax looked down as Ruby tugged on Charlie's arm causing her to release herself from Brax grasp as she turned around to face him

 He turned his focus to Charlie silently thanking her, she was more than the girl he loved she had turned out to be his saving grace.

Just started reading this and I love you!

It's really well written and I'm loving Charlie and Brax. They are adorable and you've captured some really sweet moments between the two :)

Ross is also brilliant in this, I'm glad he's helped the Braxtons out!!

Can't wait for the next update :D