My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just wow. You are an amazing writer!! I love how you wrote the whole kiss scene, it was brilliant, and yey, Chax kissed! You wrote Charlie pain and vunrability so well, like so so well, really well done. I feel so sorry for Charlie. I hope she feels she can open up to Brax soon. I'm sure he wont treat her any differently at all.

Update soon :)

Edited by Danni02

LOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 2.00.

She muttered quietly under her breath “crap”.

She turned around determined to get some much needed sleep, the last thing she wanted was to turn up to school looking tired.

Brax tossed and turned cursing a little as he caught a glimpse of the time which now read 2.30. All his effort at getting some sleep had proven impossible as he found his thoughts invaded by Charlie. He smiled to himself as his mind replayed images of her sweet but subtle smile, her perfectly shaded green eyes that embodied subtle shades of blue in the centre.

 Do you wanna watch where you’re going” Brax addressed Heath as he turned back around, but to his disappointment Charlie was no longer in sight.

“Hy you’re the one that stopped dead in front of me” Heath barked back at Brax as he left Brax behind and started walking towards the entrance of the building.

 “Erm....” brax began as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand... “Is it ok if I take this seat... well not take it I mean erm... sit in it...here... that’s if it’s not already taken?”

 She wondered if he had been sent to her by a higher force of some sort. Having found herself in a cycle of misery and loneliness over the last Four years, she looked on as the boy that sat in front of her had managed to make her smile. It wasn’t the fake smile that she had practiced in front of the mirror several times a day, this smile was genuine, her laugh was genuine and around him her problems seemed to somehow turn into a distant memory.

 He came to a standstill as he saw a girl just a few meters ahead of him sitting by herself on the sand as she stared out into the crystal blue water before her. He didn’t have to see her face; he knew straight away it was Charlie merely by looking at slim tanned legs, which seemed to go at an endless length. He walked towards her placing his hand briefly on her shoulder, which caused Charlie to jump dramatically.

 She couldn’t hold the tear back any longer; it had been lingering in her eye since she sat on the beach. She cursed herself as she felt the tear roll down her face as she found it impossible to continue holding it back. Why did he have to be there at that minute, she wanted him to leave, she cared what he thought about her and the last thing she wanted was for him to be looking at her with pity, it was a look she was too familiar with and had grown to hate. She felt brax hand graze her chin has he lifted her face in his direction. The immediate touch of his hand against hers sent goose bumps racing through the whole of her body. As she met his gaze she almost couldn’t remember why she had been so upset, and for the first time since he had been sat next to her she was grateful to have him there.

 Although she wanted more than anything to confide in him, she was afraid that once he knew he would look at her differently, right now his eyes were comforting but if he knew what had caused the tear she was scared it would change into a look of sympathy or even disgust.

 Charlie opened her eyes and was instant met by his big green eyes. Charlie realised he was starting to close the gap that was almost nonexistent between them, and instantly smiled at the thought of what was about to happen.

 For the first time in three years, the prospect of being in her house no longer scared Charlie as she found herself consumed with happiness at the simple thought of Brax.

Wow that was a really awesome update :)!! Really well done :D!!

Loved the initial akwardness, casual flirting through out the update, the kiss at the end :wub: and him making sure that she got home safely!!

Its sad that Charlie thinks that Brax would be disgusted about what happened to her, when its not her fault what happened :(!!

More soon please :D

Edited by soph1303