My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was EXCELLENT !!!!!!, especially.............

 Heath looked up at his brother fidgeting next to him like a five year old kid.

 Suddenly it all made sense to Heath, the blinding smile his older had on when he had returned from work the previous night, and the almost unconscious state he had repeatedly found his brother in the past few day as he stared into space.

 "what as he told you, apart from my excellent charm and my undeniable good looks", Heaths smirk only grow wider as he noticed the frustration on Brax's face.

 Heath had started to feel like the third wheel, wanting to direct some attention to himself, while creating some amusement for himself, he turned to both Charlie and Brax...

 "Cause Charlie if you are his girlfriend I must say I am disappointed in your choice", Heath let out a little laugh as he stopped talking, enjoying the reaction he was getting from Brax.

 "Sorry about Heath, he can be a real idiot sometimes... actually no make that all the time".

 She couldn't believe how in the last four years being anything more than a guy friend had scared her, while at this moment in time the thought of being nothing more than Brax's friend scared her more.

 she found it hard to believe that the oh so beautiful boy that was sitting before her was now hers, she felt her jaw line sting a little, as she was unable to get rid of the smile that had now taken over half her face. Her eyes lit up even more as she noticed brax leaning into her slowly, she tried to compose herself as her whole body shivered at the thought of having her lips against his. As their lips slowly linked with one another she felt numb neck downwards, as his kiss sent tingles rushing down her body

 "I can see why she's got you so distracted" Jack said looking at Brax, making Charlie's cheeks go noticeably red, as Brax pulled her closer to him.

"Hy", Martha piped up as she hit Jack across the chest.

 They both knew that Miles was only bagging on them because he had liked Leah for a while now but hadn't been able to find the courage to tell her.

 Miles snorted under his breath as he walked away to one of the tables clearly displaying how annoyed he was. This sent Brax and Jack back into fits of laughter as they followed behind him with the girls staring at them wondering what was so funny, apart from Martha who knew why Miles was so grumpy.

 As she recalled the last time she had been as happy as she was at that moment, she felt shivers of disgust rush through her as she remembered how that happy day had ended on a disastrous note for her, she only hoped nothing would damage her new found happiness.

 he couldn't help but thank whatever force had brought her to Summer Bay. The beautiful girl sat next to him was all his, and he wouldn't trade her for anything or anyone.

 "No I can't come, mums going out so I am stuck looking after April for the rest of the afternoon" Bianca frowned, although she adored her little sister, spending her afternoon with her friends was a much more appealing offer than spending it with her three year old little sister.

 "I know I don't but I want to, plus it will give me an excuse to spend a bit more time with my beautiful girlfriend" Brax smirked

"Oh yh, so where is she" Charlie responded trying to keep a straight face, but failing miserably



 "9.00 as in AM?" Charlie looked a brax a little mortified

 Elise just simply walked over to Charlie and gave her a hug, although she knew Charlie hated how over protective she had become, she couldn't help it. She felt she had failed Charlie once and was determined to stop anyone from ever hurting her again.

 "Lottie, Lottie", Charlie smiled as she looked down Ruby who had her arms out signalling that she wanted Charlie to pick her up.

After several attempt of trying to get Ruby to say either Charlotte or Charlie, she had settled on calling Charlie Lottie.

 "Ruby missed Lottie"... Charlie tightened her hold on Ruby

"Well Lottie missed Ruby too".

"Night mummy", Ruby squirmed out of her Ross's arms as she went over to give Elise a kiss good night, Charlie watched on as her mum and Ruby embraced each other.

 Reaching her door Cheryl curled over as she proceeded to throw up all over the carpet below her feet. Brax jumped back quickly before grabbing his mother's hair pulling all the lose strands from her face.

 Elise looked at Ross as he sat next to her "You don't believe her do you"... "I didn't either. I am really worried about her Ross"

 He only hoped that one day the old Charlie would return back to them, but deep down he knew that was unlikely even impossible but still he prayed for a miracle...

Fab fic!

Just read the chapters now...can't believe I've only just read them!

This is really great; I like how you've made the younger adult cast the teens of the bay!

I feel so sorry for Charlie, am I right in thinking you've done it from when Ruby 'adopted' by Elsie & Ross??

Heath is funny

Brax and Charlie are super cute :wub:

Bwax! awww Casey!

And Lottie! I love the name and its so cute that Ruby calls Charlie Lottie! :wub:

Update soon please :D

That was soooooooooooo ACE, especially.............

 Charlie had not been joking when she had told Brax that she wasn't a morning person, and having slept in longer than she had intended it was now 11:55, there was definitely no time for eating.

 Although he knew it was going to happen eventually, the thought of Charlie being involved with any guy scared the life out of Ross, the last thing he wanted was her getting hurt... again.

 "Bye Lottie", Ruby looked up from the TV screen for the first time all morning, moving her attention from Dora the explorer to Charlie. Unlike Charlie, Ruby was definitely a morning person, and was usual up and out of bed by 7 most mornings.

 he swallowed heavily as he took in the sight of her tall slender tanned legs, her perfect shape and her beautiful brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders in light waves.

 "No way, NO, I don't surf", Charlie looked at brax with a slightly horrified by the idea.

 actual scratched that she would never want to embarrass herself in front of Brax regardless of how long they had been together for.

 If anything it would probably make me like you more if that's at all possible, plus I'm a sucker for a cluts". He smiled before leaning forward and planting a slow kiss on her lips.

 As she closed in on him he noticed the faded scar just below her stomach, he quickly dismissed it as he got distracted by the rest of her body.

 Charlie didn't mind the other hundred times that she had fallen off as it usually resulted in some sort of bodily contact with Brax.

 Brax looked at Jack "Says you, are you and Martha ever not touching each other", he nodded towards their hands, causing all four of them to laugh.

 "I am really tired; I mean TRYING to teach Charlie to surf really took it out of me, really hard work", he grinned as he looked down at Charlie who was still sat between his legs with her head resting on his chest.

 "No I am being deadly serious, do you know how depressing it is watching everybody else, I mean Charlie you have been here a week... 'A WEEK' and you already have a boyfriend. What does a girl have to do to get a guys attention round here". This sent the girls into deeper fits off laughter as Bianca proceeded to pout.

Bianca looked over at Leah "I don't know why you're laughing; you're in the same boat as me".

 "Well this may come as a shock to you but I'm not going out with you because of where you live",