My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

Awesome update,

Loved seeing how all the girls have been doing in the last 10 years :)!!

From the ending, I thought it sounded like maybe Brax has been seeing someone else and they dont know how to tell her!! It's been ten years so you can't really blame him for moving on, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it :(!!

Glad that Charlie is gonna let people in and tell them about grant and why she left :)!!

Can't wait to see the braxtons reaction to the bucktons being back in town :wub:!!

More REALLY soon please :D!!!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing chapter!! :D I am so glad Ruby and Charlie are back and spending time with the girls before they have to face The Braxton boys, especially Brax! I am guessing Brax has a kid..and maybe a girl friend but I don't think he will have loved anyone else since Charlie! :wub: Please update soon! Xx :)

Brilliant update.

I was wondering from the last chapter if Brax had moved on, from that convo I'm pretty sure he's with someone else.

Looking forward to everyone's reaction when they see Charlie again especially Brax's.

Please update soon. Can't wait for more. xx

Edited by Dingo x

:wub: Love this story and SO rediculously keen for updates!! Can't wait to find out what happened and has been happening to Brax and his brothers and Charlie and Ruby.

So well written and the emotions and relationships are portrayed really well.

Intrigued as to what the girls are referring to and hoping that Charlie and Brax can see each other soon. 10 years is a long time so imagine that lots could have changed in Braxs life...

Really looking forward to more though :wub:

That was coooooooooooooooool, especially …..

 "Err why don't you guys go and catch up in Aprils room", Ruby and April looked over at Bianca before looking at each other knowing that was code for 'get out we need to talk', they had heard it so many times over the years.

 Charlie's eyes finally wondered down to Bianca bump "Wow you've gone so big; I can't believe you're already eight months gone" Charlie placed her hand on Bianca's baby bump almost in awe

Bianca giggled as she looked down at Charlie's hand "Yh I know, this little one isn't really making things easy for me, you should see me trying to get up the stairs, Reece says I look like a penguin", all four girls burst out laughing

 They all talked for a little while longer as Charlie caught up on the things she had missed. Leah and Miles had been married five year with two kids VJ who four and lily who was two, Martha had also gotten married six years prior and had a little girl Sophia who was four and Bianca and Heath were now engaged too and would soon be married, they had a boy Reece who was four and were now expecting their second child. Charlie admired her friends as they spoke; she was happy that their lives had turned out so perfect but felt a pang of jealousy at the turn her life had taken.

 "Guys please... I'm so sorry I know it must have been hard for you but I can't, I have to think about Ruby, she doesn't know he was here, she doesn't even know he's the reason we left, I don't want people looking at her differently because of his mistakes, I just..." Charlie looked over at her friends as their glare burned holes into her, and finally a tear rolled down her face.

Moving closer to Charlie Martha caught her eye as she spoke "Charlie we know you're scared but he needs to pay for what he did, why should he laugh when all he has done is brought tears to your eyes and fear in your life?, he's the reason you gave Brax up he's the reason you left, how can you be willing to forget that, he doesn't deserve to breath the same air as you"

"But Ruby..." Charlie sniffed away her tears

Bianca quickly spoke "Charlie Ruby is a beautiful kid, no one is gonna look at her differently, she can't be judged based on whom her father is, and I know she would want justice just as much as we do... Charlie don't you need Brax, Heath and even Casey to know why you guys left, don't they deserve that? They need to know you guys didn't just leave because you didn't care"

 Ruby and Charlie looked at each other as their smiles took their faces captive.

Standing in the kitchen of Bianca's house she along with Leah and Martha watched Ruby, April and Charlie in the living room as they shared jokes between one another. They were proud as to how far Charlie had come; she seemed so different compared to the fragile girl that had left ten years ago. Sighing lightly Bianca wasn't sure if it was right that they were keeping her in the dark, she knew Charlie was bound to find out eventually. They had managed to convince themselves that she probably wouldn't have even cared but she knew as well as Martha and Leah that it wasn't true.

"Guys do you think we're doing the right thing by not telling her I mean she is gonna find out eventually don't you think she should be prepared" Bianca turned to Leah and Martha; they both nstantly picked up on what she was referring to.

"If we had told her she probably wouldn't have come back... we couldn't take that risk." replied Leah.

"And you never know it might not even bother her" Both Leah and Bianca glared at Martha

"Ok so she probably will be bothered but what other choice do we have" asked Martha

"We could just tell her" suggested Bianca

"And how do we do that? Oh yeah sorry Charlie we just forgot to mention a little something to you. We have spoken to her tons of times and seen her twice since and we still failed to mention it" replied Martha

"Right and when she sees them you don't think it would be worse that we knew and hadn't mentioned it or even given her a heads up?" retorted Bianca

"Look guys can we just worry about that bridge when we get to it. She only just got here we don't want to give her any reason to go running again... ok? Leah looked at both Martha and Bianca as she spoke; they simply nodded before turning at the sound of Charlie's voice