My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing update, the flashback was devastating, Poor Charlie and Ruby to lose both parents like that :(

Oooh Brax is getting closer to knowing Charlie is back, I cannot wait for that first conversation between them, even though he has a girlfriend I don't think she will be able to keep Chax apart.

Really looking forward to your next update :)

I had to read first then come back and comment. What a heartbreaking start with Elsie and ross dying in such sad circumstances. Brought tears to my eyes. Brax still loves charlie that is obvious. I wonder if he told his girlfriend about Charlie. I hope he did. i am wondering what will happen when they meet up again. looking forward to what happens next.

Great update,

I said that it sounded like elsie and Ross had died in a previous comment, so I was saddened, but not surprised to learn that they had. However, the way that they died truly shocked me :(!!!

Omg at the ending!!!!!!! Need a chax reunion in the next update, or I think the anticipation might just kill me :o!!!

Update soon please :D

Gorgeous update!! :wub: Love this story how its developng. I can see Brax is seeing someone but I'm hoping he can get to meet Charlie soon...

Really excited for this story and can't wait for more. Still so much to find out and you write so well :wub:

Sad about Ross & Elise :( very emotional there and really nice how the girls brought them back to the bay and have laid them to rest.

Can't wait for more - Thanks :)