My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing update,

Can understand his initial anger, but so glad that she persisted and explained everything, and they were so close to connecting like they used to :wub:!!

I find myself wanting to hate Ella, but you have written her as such a nice person that I can't :angry:!!

As always, more REALLY soon please :D!!!

Amazing update! So glad that Charlie has explained everything to Brax.

Ella!!! Why did you have to interrupted at that very moment?? :(

I do like Ella, but I obviously still want Chax back together.

Please update soon, can't wait for more. x

You are AMAZING! I loved the way Brax reacted and the way Charlie was able to get him to listen to her again...the love that is still between them is unbelievable! :wub: I am with Dingo, why did Ella have to interrupt?! But she seems really nice! :) I cannot wait to see what happens next..please update soon! Xx

This is a beautiful update! Bless Charlie and Brax and how they have wanted the other to always think good of them and been fearful of anything different.

Loved his reaction and how he seemed to not know what to do and how to handle it but so glad they were at least able to speak a little and begin to listen to eachother. Gutted for Brax as he realised the friendship he has had with Grant when he has been the cause of their separation and pain. Really wanted the conversation to continue and sad that Ella turned up!! :o

I know she is obviously with Brax now and does seem lovely and all that but I hope that we don't have to get to know her too well :wink: I mean...Brax was still thinking of Charlie long before she actually returned so it seems he has not been able to fully give himself to anyone else.

Eager for more as soon as you're able!! :wub: Amazing writing and natural expressions of feelings! Thanks!!

thank you for a brilliant update. :rolleyes: I am glad that Brax was able to listen to Charlie when she told them why they had to leave the bay. When Charlie told him that Ruby was her daughter and why her parents had raised her he was understanding. I did wonder given the fact that Cheryl had abandoned him and his brothers he would not understand. I was so glad that he did. :wub::wub: I wonder how Ella will react when she finds out who Charlie is and what she means to Brax..

I am looking forward to when you next update to see what happens next.