My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thank you for another amazing update!!! Really can't wait for the next chapter to see what haappens with the Chax interaction! I feel sorry for Ella too a little but it would be easier for her in the long run to let Brax go. Charlie is his soulmate and it doesn't matter if he doesn't know how he feels just now it is plain for everyone including Ella to see!!

Please please please update soon I LOVE this fic, you are one amazing writer!!!!

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Amazing update,

I do feel ellas pain, but at the end of the day my chax love will always override the pity I feel for her!!

Cute discussion between Brax and ruby :)!!

Although I was sad that jack wasnt sure who to believe at first, I can sort if understand why he'd be confused - he's a cop so you'd think he'd be a better judge if character and he actually was friends longer with grant than charlie. I must admit I smiled a vindictive smile while jack decked grant though :)!!!

Aww Heath is such a big softie in this fic :wub:!!

I kinda knew at the end that it would be her having a dream, but Brax going into protect Charlie mode and trying to save her from percieved danger was mega cute :wub:!!

More soon please :D

I know I've said this before but this is amazing, I'm always on the edge of my seat when I read each chapter.

Can't believe Grant's back, I'm not sure but something tells me that he's not going to leave town like he's been told to.

As much as I want Brax to hurt him, I know that would just get Brax in trouble so I hope he holds back, unless it's in self defence of course!!

Looking forward to Brax and Charlie getting back together, and I'm hoping that you're going to pair Ruby and Casey together too.

Update soon :)

OMG please he cannot hurt her again !!!the man is evil!

thank you for another amazing update once again the emotions so real!! glad brax has let ella go it wasnt fair on her either she knew how he felt & deserves to be loved....but woohoo for a chax reunion !

please please please update soon xxx