My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

I just found this fanfiction and haven't been able to stop reading it, it's brilliant. Love the way you've kept certain things in that relate to the show, but changed other things. So glad that the Braxtons are honest guys, no riverboys in sight. I really hope that Brax can forgive Charlie and they can get back together, and do I sense some romance for Casey and Ruby? You are such a great writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Don't worry about when you update, family is definitely more important, we'll all just have to be very patient. :)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your mum is ok. (:

That chapter was so brilliant!

Aww Chax!! :wub: Really hope they are going to get back together soon.

Kind of surprised that Brax hasn't broken it off with Ella yet.

Please update soon as, can't wait to see what will happen next!! (: x

So glad that your mum is ok and that you've managed to update, am loving this and can't wait for more.

I can't believe Grant is back, I wonder what's going to happen, a little surprised that Brax didn't hit him as soon as he walked through the door, although I guess there's still time lol!!

I can't imagine what Ruby's reaction will be, seeing her dad for the first time, looking forward to finding out where you go with this.

Update soon :)