My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

Great chapter :)

OMG!! Is that Grant following her??? :o No!!! Please don't let him hurt her again!!! :( Grrr he's such a evil scumbag. :angry: I hated him on the show but I hated him for driving a wedge between Charlie and Ruby on the show when he turned Ruby against Charlie claiming he never hurt her!

More soon please xx

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update,

First off - mega chax cuteness in that chapter, and they were so close to actually telling each other how they feel as well :wub:!!!

Omfg I really hate grant - after everything HE did, they're the ones getting in trouble and possibly arrested :angry:??!!!

:o at the ending!!!!!!!!!! That ending seriously reminds me of a storyline I wrote in You Again, and that did not end well, so I am extremely fearful for Charlies sake :o!!!!!!!!

More soon please :D

Absolutely amazing!!! Your writing is so beautiful.

Poor Charlie, hope Brax keeps his promise to her and doesn't do anything stupid,

I don't think he will break his promise but with Brax you never know, especially since this is about Charlie.

This line was so awww,

"Not possible... you will never lose me" Brax's voice was soft and genuine. There was no need for him to keep denying what was

right in front of him, ten years or not he still loved her as much as he did before she left and knowing she needed him only made him love her more.

That whole Chax talk was so adorable. :wub:

Grant pressing charges against Heath, Brax & Jack. :angry: Grr absolutely hate him!

Hope Grant doesn't do anything to Ruby and Casey. :(

Please update again soon, can't wait to see what happens next! x

Edited by Dingo x

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was such an intense update!!!!!!

Brax was willing to sacrifice his life basically to save Charlie, if that's not a huge indicator of how much he loves her, then I don't know what is!!!!

Brax and Charlie were like mega gun in that update :)!!

And now they can get grant on kidnapping, attempted murder, attempted rape of Charlie, and then he actually confessed to raping her all those years ago so they can get him for that too :)!!

Hope Chax get their act together, and act on their feelings soon :wub:!!!

More soon please :D