My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

OMG that was AHHHH-MAZING!!!! :wub: Charlie and Brax are too cute for words..loved them in the diner together! You are such a great writer, thank you so much for updating! Cannot wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Xx

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant update once again! :D Their night together was amazing, the way you described it was perfect! :wub: They are too cute...and Casey and Ruby are the same! :) I love that Ruby spoke to Ruby and Brax about Grant!!

Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon! Xx

Amazingly cute update :wub:!!!

Had to laugh at jacks reaction to being the third wheel :lol:!!

Glad Charlie opened up about how she is feeling about the courtcase, and I hope grant hoes down for a very long time :angry:!!!

Chax were just adorable throughout :wub:!!!

More soon - pretty please :D!!!

Amazing update once again!! i have no words to desribe how much i love this story you are a born writer & i dread the day this story comes to an end, i love the excitment i get when i see you have updated as i know i will never be dissapointed !!

please update soon & thanks xxxx