My Saving Grace (by RoRo90) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG......that was sooo good!!

it was everthing you could imagine it to be......intense,powerful & just plain AMAZING !!i know i have said this before but the depth to this story is outstanding & your writing is amazing.

thank you for giving us this story & i look forward to reading the rest of it.........please please please update as soon as you can I think we are all desperate to see what happens with chax now!!!

thank you

Lx

Another incredible chapter! I am so glad Charlie managed to get Brax to lower the gun! Arghhhh Heath!!!!!! He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, is he?! All we needed was 2 more minutes!!! Cannot wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Xx

Amazing! loved that whole scene at the end with Charlz and Brax :wub:

Trust Heath to come back just as they were about to admit their feelings, hopefully it's going to happen in the next chapter. (:

Please update again soon. (: x

Amazing update,

So glad that Charlie was able to talk Brax out of doing something stupid!!!

Liked that the other officers basically just turned the other way and pretended not to notice when Charlie slapped grant :D!!

Omg I actual love Heath in this fic - he's such a softie :wub:!! And I loved and totally cracked up at his - they both like each other so why don't they get it on already line :lol:!!

So close but so far for chax at the ending, but still mega cute and hopefully it won't be long now til they give in to their feelings :wub:!!

More soon please :D

OMG that was amazing! I loved every bit of this chapter as I have done with this entire story! You truly are an AMAZING writer! YAY for Chax finally being back together! :wub: Can't wait for the next update! Have a great week! Xx :D