What May Come

Guest faith406

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Please come back Charlie seriously!! Aaaarrrgghh! Proper heart breaking!! Love how has remained in the room with her the whole time and how he's looking out for Ruby! Although it was maybe a bit harsh I still liked Heath sticking up for Chax when he was talking to Bianca.

Hope Charlie makes it back from this!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! :)

Hey, loved reading your reactions to the way I ended the last Chapter. Thanks for the comments, here's the next chapter didn't want to keep you waiting to long after the way the last one ended. Hope you enjoy xx

Chapter 8

The beach

“Charlie it’s now or never” Elsie looked at her daughter with a determination. She knew in her heart of hearts that her daughter had to go back, she deserved happiness and that was what was going to eventually come her way.

“Mum, its hurts so bad” Charlie said to her mother not just talking about the physical pain that she was feeling.

“I know baby, I know”

Charlie reached out for her little boy and smelled him in, kissing his face as he smiled at her pulling on her hair. In that moment she didn’t want to go. Despite the discomfort she was feeling her heart filled with joy holding him.

“I love you so much, my precious beautiful boy” she whispered into her sons ear.

“I got to go but I love you so much, so does your Daddy. I got to go be with him and your sister. Ruby needs me, so I got to go. This place is so peaceful and happy and you got Grandma and Grandpa to look after you and even Jacks here. He’s a really good man. I don’t want to go baby I really don’t, mummy loves you” As Charlie kissed him again she passed him to her mother.

Ross leaned over and took his daughter into his arms and kissed her on top of her head.

“You fight now ok, before it’s too late” Ross said to her

“I miss you so much. I love you” Charlie said

Suddenly Charlie was left on the beach on her own. Slowly Charlie lowered herself onto the the sand. Sitting on the sand she wasn’t quite sure what she was supposed to do. Looking out into the ocean Ruby and Brax came to mind. Oh Ruby, I’d to think how she’s coping right now. After everything that’s been happening I just want my daughter to be happy in life. I’d hate to bring her heartache before she’s supposed to be starting her new life in the city at uni. Our relationship has been so rocky but I feel like it’s come to find a smooth foundation. I love that girl so much, Oh and Daryl Braxton what can I say. Just thinking of him makes me smile. Rocky doesn’t even begin to explain our relationship or the road we’ve had to travel just to get to where we are now. Do I even have the strength to go back and travel this new road of rockiness that’ll we’ll have to walk through. Trust me to fall in love with someone seriously on the wrong side of the law, but I did. I fell so deeply in love with this man. I get goose bumps when he touches me, by a simple glance my way with that gorgeous smile he makes me smile. Despite everything he makes me so happy my heart fills like it wants to burst. Thinking of Ruby and Brax sitting on the beach I finally exhale all I’m holding in, then suddenly everything goes black.

The Hospital

“I am the attending physician; we will stop when I say. Kate please continue with compressions. Dr Collins you can either stay and work with me or leave.”

“Sid” Dr Collins said “I am right and you know it.”

“Please leave my ER now” Sid firmly told Dr Colins

“Ok people I know we’re getting tired but we need to keep working. Get me 15mg epinephrine”

It all became too much for Brax, has his back hit the wall and he slid down it. Brax wasn’t a man who would cry or even let his emotions show in public but seeing Charlie lying there and hearing the doctor announce her death. In that moment Brax felt his heart break and his whole world fall around him. As he watched them working on Charlie, giving him that second chance he done something else he wasn’t familiar with doing. He prayed.

“Hey, I don’t really do this but please help her. Help her back to me and her family. If you’re real you’ve dealt her a bit of s shifty hand but she’s always come through. Please let her come back, let her come back to me so I can work on making her happy and feel completely loved every day.”

Feeling helpless Brax sat on the floor barley holding it together.

“Please baby fight” he whispered as he watched on as the hospital staff worked on Charlie.

“Where’s my epinephrine” Sid called out to no one in particular

“Sorry, had to run down to… ”

“Just give it to me” Sid extracted the liquid into the vial ready to inject into Charlie.

“Come on Charlie there’s only so much I can do, you gotta fight as well.” Sid said as he injected her.

“Okay stop compressions, get ready to shock. Clear.”

“Still v-fib” Nurse Kate informed Sid

“Shock again”

“Sid?” Kate said

“SHOCK AGAIN! Clear”

“Still v-fib”

“Raise to 300, Clear!! Shock again!”

“We have V-tach”

“That’s it, come on Charlie, keep fighting” Sid said to her “Get ready to shock her again, Clear!!!”

“We have a-fib” Kate said to Sid

As Brax got to his feet in confusion as to what was going on. Thinking he was dreaming that the situation had taken a turn in a good direction.

“Sid what’s going on?”

“She’s fighting Brax, her hearts beating again. Kate please take Mr Braxton outside.”

“No I’m not going anywhere, I’m not leaving her”

“We need to prep her for surgery Brax, I promise I will keep you posted on everything that is going on. Go outside, speak to Ruby and tell her what’s happening and let us work on helping Charlie.”

“Just bring her back to me Sid, please I can’t loose her.”

“I’ll do all that I can Brax.”

As Kate led Brax out of the emergency room Sid turned to Charlie and worked on getting her ready for surgery.

That was TENSE !!!!! LOVED it, especially .......

 “I love you so much, my precious beautiful boy” she whispered into her sons ear.

“I got to go but I love you so much, so does your Daddy. I got to go be with him and your sister. Ruby needs me, so I got to go. This place is so peaceful and happy and you got Grandma and Grandpa to look after you and even Jacks here. He’s a really good man. I don’t want to go baby I really don’t, mummy loves you” As Charlie kissed him again she passed him to her mother.

 I get goose bumps when he touches me, by a simple glance my way with that gorgeous smile he makes me smile. Despite everything he makes me so happy my heart fills like it wants to burst.

 “I am the attending physician; we will stop when I say. Kate please continue with compressions. Dr Collins you can either stay and work with me or leave.”

 “We have a-fib” Kate said to Sid

Archived