Swearing on Home and Away

Guest ilovehomeandaway25

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember in a 1988 episode, Sam Barlow was shouting at his wife and said 'friggin' - I remember watching it with my parents and they nearly choked on their tea! Would be handy if anyone can check that out, if the episode is on YouTube. If it's correct, then I'd say that's pretty strong language for 6.30pm Aus, 5.10pm UK!

Dodge and Adam have said it a few times as well, like at the movie theatre when Steven watched the movies with him and he put petrol all over Morag's house, then when Dodge told little sally to stop making things so friggen hard for him, and more recently I think after Adam put up those shelves.

I seem to remember in a 1988 episode, Sam Barlow was shouting at his wife and said 'friggin' - I remember watching it with my parents and they nearly choked on their tea! Would be handy if anyone can check that out, if the episode is on YouTube. If it's correct, then I'd say that's pretty strong language for 6.30pm Aus, 5.10pm UK!

I don't think that sounds offensive. Actually I think Irene has said that quite a few times over the years.

Archived