Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

People on the official site are being awful about Sasha, someone called her fat and another one called her an airhead and that she was a bad role model, which I don't think people should be getting role models from soaps, but just saying really nasty things about her, it's really sad.

I would just try and Ignore what these people have to say as long as they do not say it on these boards. Personally i really like Sasha and how can a teenager be a bad role model all teenagers go through some wild stag.

I have always been a Casey/Sasha fan but now i just hope Sasha wakes up and realises that she deserves better than Casey.

It is so obvious that Casey is going to choose Tamara over Sasha.

I just hope that they do not have Sasha waiting around for

Casey and Tamara to break up

I have always been a Casey/Sasha fan but now i just hope Sasha wakes up and realises that she deserves better than Casey.

It is so obvious that Casey is going to choose Tamara over Sasha.

I just hope that they do not have Sasha waiting around for

Casey and Tamara to break up

Casey is pretty oblivious to the whole girlfriend thing and he always has. He dosen't deliberately mean to hurt Sasha but he keeps doing it and he dosen't realise. He has even said that. Those two should just be friends.

It makes me SO mad, we waited FOREVER and then we get them but oh no, here comes Tamara!

It is extremly dissapointing because this has been going on all year. Besides Sasha has stuck by him this whole time, where's Tamara been???

I can see Sasha getting on with her life finding a new boyfriend

(my money is on Kyle)

and then Casey realises he is in love with her. Personally if Casey dumps Sasha for Tamara i hope that Sasha just stays friends with him even if he later regrets his decision. Sasha so deserves better than Casey.

I am a Sasha/Casey fan but if he dumps her for Tamara thats it.

It makes me SO mad, we waited FOREVER and then we get them but oh no, here comes Tamara!

It is extremly dissapointing because this has been going on all year. Besides Sasha has stuck by him this whole time, where's Tamara been???

I can see Sasha getting on with her life finding a new boyfriend

(my money is on Kyle)

and then Casey realises he is in love with her. Personally if Casey dumps Sasha for Tamara i hope that Sasha just stays friends with him even if he later regrets his decision. Sasha so deserves better than Casey.

I am a Sasha/Casey fan but if he dumps her for Tamara thats it.

I totally agree!