Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

I don't like Kyle, so whether or not they have chemistry is besides the point for me. Kyle is a downgrade and she needs an upgrade.

I actually really like the idea of Sasha and Kyle getting together, I think you could learn to really like him, after awhile. Possibly ;)

I would like them to have some scenes together. I like Sasha but i do not like the way Casey treats her if Sasha does get with Kyle i just hope she is not getting together with him to get back at Casey.

I don't like Kyle, so whether or not they have chemistry is besides the point for me. Kyle is a downgrade and she needs an upgrade.

I actually really like the idea of Sasha and Kyle getting together, I think you could learn to really like him, after awhile. Possibly ;)

I would like them to have some scenes together. I like Sasha but i do not like the way Casey treats her if Sasha does get with Kyle i just hope she is not getting together with him to get back at Casey.

I agree. Sasha knows what its like to be hurt and taken advantage of. So i hope she doesnt use Kyle, but I would very like Syle to happen :-)

Have Sasha and Kyle had any scenes together? If so i'm surprised, considering how involved she is with Casey. Although I like Casey and Sasha together, I think its inevitable that he will end up with Tamara.. Btw how old is Kyle? If he is older than Casey who is already older than Sasha, could it be weird?

Although Kyle and Sasha haven't met each other yet and haven't had any scenes together they were both at Angelo's in Tuesday night's episode (5652). :)

Also on the Pier in Episode 5641, Kyle wanted to be introduced to Sasha but Natalie told him that it was nobody he need to know about.

Although Kyle and Sasha haven't met each other yet and haven't had any scenes together they were both at Angelo's in Tuesday night's episode (5652). :)

Also on the Pier in Episode 5641, Kyle wanted to be introduced to Sasha but Natalie told him that it was nobody he need to know about.

It sounds like they are gonna get together. :)

Oh Kyle and Sasha would be hot.I really like them as characters so them hooking up would be great.:) Besides i think Sasha deserves better then Casey.

Totally agree. I was always a Casey/Sasha fan but when they got together they just wrecked them as a couple. If they do get Kyle/Sasha together they had better be good together.