Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Yes, if he dumps her for Tamara, this needs to be done. I love them, but enough's enough.

This has been my main annoyance of the past year. They seem to spend ages building up a couple, get people to like them and then....boom! they split them up.

If Casey chooses Tamara over Sasha, then I would like to see Sasha move on. She deserves better, although I am fully expecting her to get with Kyle at some point. Probably when the writers want to stir things up a bit later next year and have run out of ideas. Although, if Tamara isn't going to be around for very long, I can see a Braxton love triangle, (or even square!), between Kyle, Sasha, Casey & Tamara which will result in Tamara running away. Again. :rolleyes:

Yes, if he dumps her for Tamara, this needs to be done. I love them, but enough's enough.

This has been my main annoyance of the past year. They seem to spend ages building up a couple, get people to like them and then....boom! they split them up.

If Casey chooses Tamara over Sasha, then I would like to see Sasha move on. She deserves better, although I am fully expecting her to get with Kyle at some point. Probably when the writers want to stir things up a bit later next year and have run out of ideas. Although, if Tamara isn't going to be around for very long, I can see a Braxton love triangle, (or even square!), between Kyle, Sasha, Casey & Tamara which will result in Tamara running away. Again. :rolleyes:

So far this is what i understand is gonna happen

Sasha has feelings for Casey and Kyle is gonna have feelings for Tamara and Casey and Tamara gonna get together.

. :unsure:

Edited by saybah

Sasha has feelings for Casey and Kyle is gonna have feelings for Tamara and Casey and Tamara gonna get together.

Standard Home & Away! :lol:

Standard Home & Away! :lol:

When

Kyle and Sasha

get together

Casey

is gonna realise he has feelings for

Sasha

and

Tamara

is gonna have feelings for

Kyle

. :blink:

Home and away need to get some new writers in and fast.

They took what could have been a really sweet strong relationship and have just turned it into a mess. Like at the court, he needed Sasha there but once Tamara showed up it was like, "Sasha who?" and Kyle is obnoxious, so I think Tamara and Kyle deserve each other. I just want Sasha to get out of this okay, everything else I'll deal with.

We have not had any scenes with Kyle and Sasha so we do not know whether they would be good together. If Tamara gets with Casey knowing that Sasha likes him and that they were together before she came to the bay, then Tamara and Casey deserve each other.