Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

"I think they need to be careful though, since she seems to be on the verge of turning into the new Ruby.(Not that I minded the old Ruby but some people did, including the writers judging by her exit.)I think putting her with Kyle would be the final straw for several reasons and a pretty terrible idea, not because he's too much like Casey but because he's too much like Stu:I'm not saying he'd beat her but then I'm not saying he wouldn't, he chained a guy up in a desert, all bets are off"

i hope she doesn't the next ruby or the april before she got back together with dex. as for kyle his nothing like stu yes he kidnapped his half brother which was wrong but i think he knows that now i doubt if he got with sasha he would beat her up considering his now a regular character who just seems like a guy who wantedto make him pay for his dads death.

i think sasha will get with casey after the whole tamara thing is over.

Again, I like April before she got back with Dex(not so keen on her since...), g know other people don't.I don't think feeling bad about it afterwards really excuses Kyle's sadism, nor does the fact he had a reason for doing it, and I think the writers assume a bit too often that being a regular makes the audience automatically accept someone as a "good guy".No-one would want a guy like that dating their daughter or sister and Sasha would be best off steering well clear.I've spent several months now jumping back and forth as to whether I think Sasha and Casey will get together, the show seems to have invested an awful lot of time in the pairing for them to be written off as "just friends" but then that's not the first time they've done that with Sasha.

good point

• 2 weeks later...

It does seem a rather strange decision, not least because the show seems to like having at least one character in Year 12 each year, but maybe there's going to be a new character in that age group.In the short term, it won't really affect things much since she'd have been at school anyway.Once upon a time, the decision might have been reversed and her end up in her proper age group.Guess we'll have to see if that happens.

Well Sasha was born in 1996 and this year would make her 17 years old. Typically Year 11 students consist of 17 year olds, so maybe that's how they'll explain her repeating year 11.

Her age last year would have suggested she would be doing Year 10, not Year 11.

Edited by Jezz

• 3 weeks later...