Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

I thought I'd make a topic for this new character as I looked and did not see one for Sasha.

I really enjoy her scences it was funny how she skipped school and hung out with Stu ignoring Dex's warning.

I love her character it's fresh and a bit of a bad girl.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I just saw today's epi and was a little sad :unsure: . It is clear Sasha is acting out with the recent loss of her mother, distance between her and her brother and fuel to the fire is having Sid crawl out of the wood works but it is clear she is not as tough as she pretends when she is clearly shocked and hurt by Stu's actions today.

So it might be that this is Stu's only purpose for the show. Showing the potential abusive side to him and how it can start in the young (and explained away) but can grow into something more sinister if not addressed. I hope the writers give a positive message at the end of it. Losing your temper once or even a few times like that doesn't define your future especially with one so young. I really hope if he continues to lose his temper - there will be a positive message to tell. That with the right help you can learn to control the anger and not express it physically - specifically with the intention to harm another. But the simple truth imo is that if things like this aren't addressed in people (and they aren't brave enough to stand up and accept that) then they only get worse, more frequent and manifest into something that can't be controlled.

It is a pity - I think it could happen to anyone but who knows what Stu's background is. Wonder if we will find out more. From what we have heard his parents are more interested in pubs and gambling than the welfare of their son. Maybe he comes from an abusive home or is neglected? Might explain the "I love you" after only 2 weeks of seeing Sasha. I wouldn't class that as standard behaviour from a boy like him and with his background. And to think his only role models are the river boys - who might not hit women - but certainly don't think twice about violence with each other and their enemies.

Hoping for a positive outcome for Stu

Hope Sasha stays clear of Xavier. He is annoying me so much. Wish he would go study for his HSC so he can leave the Bay to go to uni (yeah right in my dreams! :rolleyes: )

Great job that Demi Harman is doing. Im slightly in awee of her height. Very pretty actress too!

I was shocked that Stu hit Sasha and then she brushed him off until he gave her a nice ring then all was forgiven she should of dumped him and Sid thinking Sasha or Stu stole his prescription pad later in the week he finds out

April stole the prescription pad

Edited by Aden_Belle

I'm really liking Sasha so far. I think she is a great addition to the cast. As pretty as Stu is to look at, that's pretty much all he is, imo. I think it would be really interesting if they explored this inccident with Stu further, but somehow I don't see it happening. It's obvious that Xavier likes her and they will probably be together by early next year. Just out of interest, does anyone know how long she is sticking around for?

Edited by Danni02

I'm really liking Sasha so far. I think she is a great addition to the cast. As pretty as Stu is to look at, that's pretty much all he is, imo. I think it would be really interesting if they explored this inccident with Stu further, but somehow I don't see it happening. It's obvious that Xavier likes her and they will probably be together by early next year. Just out of interest, does anyone know how long she is sticking around for?

Well I don't know how long she will be on H&A but on the website it shows her in the cast section http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/cast/

Edited by Aden_Belle