Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

I know I KEEP saying this but I'm gonna say this one more time, then i'll shut up. Kyle and Sasha would be a TRAVESTY of epic proportions.

Okay now that's the last time you'll hear about that in this thread.

I disagree...:)

That's cool, I was just stating MY opinion. You can think however you think.

Edited by LulaRose

So much for

Tamara telling Sasha that she was not interested in Casey and what does she do she goes and kisses him and he does not pull away.

Sasha so needs to dump Casey and find her self a new bloke. I really felt sorry for her but i always felt like this couple was one sided Casey only got with her because he thought she was pregnant.

So much for

Tamara telling Sasha that she was not interested in Casey and what does she do she goes and kisses him and he does not pull away.

Sasha so needs to dump Casey and find her self a new bloke. I really felt sorry for her but i always felt like this couple was one sided Casey only got with her because he thought she was pregnant.

I disagree with that, I think he cares about her a lot, but just not in the way we all thought he did, to be honest I think he should be on his own for a while cause he's clearly still got some things to work through.

Oh Kyle and Sasha would be hot.I really like them as characters so them hooking up would be great.:) Besides i think Sasha deserves better then Casey.

Totally agree. I think it's time for Sasha to have a good boyfriend (not that I didn't like Xavier or Casey, but Casey has hurt her too much!) and I think Kyle is the right option :)

Oh Kyle and Sasha would be hot.I really like them as characters so them hooking up would be great.:) Besides i think Sasha deserves better then Casey.

Totally agree. I think it's time for Sasha to have a good boyfriend (not that I didn't like Xavier or Casey, but Casey has hurt her too much!) and I think Kyle is the right option :)

Really, Kyle? Another Braxton? Too similar to Casey.

My thoughts exactly. Sasha needs someone with less issues!

My thoughts exactly. Sasha needs someone with less issues!

YES!!! PLEASE!