Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Oh Kyle and Sasha would be hot.I really like them as characters so them hooking up would be great.:) Besides i think Sasha deserves better then Casey.

Totally agree. I think it's time for Sasha to have a good boyfriend (not that I didn't like Xavier or Casey, but Casey has hurt her too much!) and I think Kyle is the right option :)

Really, Kyle? Another Braxton? Too similar to Casey.

Sasha and Kyle might be good for each other. Kyle is more like Heath than Casey.

Oh Kyle and Sasha would be hot.I really like them as characters so them hooking up would be great.:) Besides i think Sasha deserves better then Casey.

Totally agree. I think it's time for Sasha to have a good boyfriend (not that I didn't like Xavier or Casey, but Casey has hurt her too much!) and I think Kyle is the right option :)

Really, Kyle? Another Braxton? Too similar to Casey.

Sasha and Kyle might be good for each other. Kyle is more like Heath than Casey.

Yeah but Heath is a Braxton too. She should just not date a Braxton.

I think she like Casey needs some alone time to grow as a person, but this is HAA, so she probably won't be single for too long. What do you guys think about that new kid with the sister? Maybe they'll get together?

I think Casey will be with Tamarra while Sasha might be with the new guy (the guy with the sister)

I think she like Casey needs some alone time to grow as a person, but this is HAA, so she probably won't be single for too long. What do you guys think about that new kid with the sister? Maybe they'll get together?

I think Casey will be with Tamarra while Sasha might be with the new guy (the guy with the sister)

Maybe I think his name is

Spencer.

Edited by Guest
SPAG

Hi !

I'm a new member, I really like Sasha and was looking forwards to her and Casey getting it together but didn't turn out as we all wished! Hope she gets with someone and Casey gets jealous this time :P rather then the other way around as usual.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG