Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

• 2 weeks later...

I think that It's sweet that Sasha is worried about Casey I think she will let him apologize and I hope she does not end up with

Kyle

:rolleyes: Case and Sash ftw aka for the win :lol:

Edited by john003au

I think that It's sweet that Sasha is worried about Casey I think she will let him apologize and I hope she does not end up with

Kyle

No spoilers please :)

Kyle

isn't here in UK yet

Edited by john003au

Kyle

Maybe Sasha and Kyle will be good together.

:blink: let's not even think like that, I'm just gonna ignore it, til it's in my face.

I think that Tamara is going to have a much bigger role in upcoming weeks. I bet she know who Casey is and has some relationship with him and will end up in the Bay. However I also have a feeling she might be a figment of Casey's imagination after all the drama his been through and how Natalie claims that "there is no girl."

Kyle

Maybe Sasha and Kyle will be good together.

:blink: let's not even think like that, I'm just gonna ignore it, til it's in my face.

I won't believe it until it's in my face I refuse to believe it :blink: