Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

It's good that Sasha told Casey she's mad at him but she will probably go chasing after him again.....

And even though I feel sory for her, it wasn't all totally Casey's fault. Sasha needs to take responsibility for her actions too.

I think she's mad at herself too.

They can't seem to stay away from each other, but I think friends is all we're gonna get and for that I'm sad.

Demi Is a brilliant actress and I feel for her but sometimes I wish she could just be happy being Casey's friend and I think I read in TV week that they try to be friends again.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever

• 2 weeks later...

I just wish that they can have Sasha come to terms with the fact that all she is gonna get out of her relationship with Casey is a good friendship. Then we can have her move on with her life and find someone else that will feel the same for her as she will for them.

People on the official site are being awful about Sasha, someone called her fat and another one called her an airhead and that she was a bad role model, which I don't think people should be getting role models from soaps, but just saying really nasty things about her, it's really sad.

People on the official site are being awful about Sasha, someone called her fat and another one called her an airhead and that she was a bad role model, which I don't think people should be getting role models from soaps, but just saying really nasty things about her, it's really sad.

Yea especially considering Demi's a real person and would probably be upset with people calling her fat. Some people really don't think.

Gosh that's so cruel of them to say that about her! :(

Demi is a great actor-so beautiful and amazing, talented because she does a good job playing Sasha. :)