Sasha Bezmel - Demi Harman

Aww Sasha and Xav tonight (NZ ep), first convo they have had without ripping each others heads off I think?

I hope they end up getting together :wub:

Me too, I'd really like them to be together I guess they would work pretty good, considered that Xav's practically single now but I'd be careful with the things you write, maybe they'll soon be a spoiler........ :wub::wub::P:D

I mean there IS chemistry, right from the beginning......

Edited by MatildaHunterFan

• 1 month later...

Can't believe Stu sent a nude photo of Sasha out to everyone and I dislike Stu's dad he thinks she's lying and Sid got fired.

I hope they sort this Sasha/Stu mess out soon.

Maybe they will secretly meet up once next week who knows.

I really want Sasha and Xavier together.

• 6 months later...

Sasha is my favourite character! I love her scenes! I miss her and Xav as a couple! But I am getting annoyed at the fact that her and Casey haven't gotten together yet!

I agree Phoebe Sasha and Casey would make a sweet couple I really do hope they get together please please writers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd definitely say Sasha is my favorite current teen character, along with Dex. She reminds me of the more traditional Home and Away teen characters. I also like how she has her own fashion sense.

I think during that whole 'Great Storm', her storyline with Sid and her brother kept me interested more than anything else.

I feel sorry for Sasha Casey used her and Indi and April both had a go at Casey.

Sasha said Sorry but Sid asked why are you sorry?

As she wasn't in the wrong Casey was.

I really hope Sasha doesn't get with Casey straight away as he will have to work for it but I think they will end up together eventually.

Edited by Romeo&Indi Forever