Make Georgina Watson Permanent

Guest Edward Skylover

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sh should develop an emotional attachment to Charlie. It would be cool. I love this character. :)

i've always thought this was bound to happen. Watson is definitely interested in Charlie.

i think Charlie should begin seeing another woman, Georgie would be well jealous!

Yes! Georgina needs to be permanent! I agree. She's awesome!

She needs to have more scenes with the locals too. Like that scene with her & Leah at Charlie's party was awesome.

Liked how none of the others realised she was joking, just goes to show that they need to get to know her more and so do we.

Definitely needs to be in it more.

Watson is brilliant! I loved her line when they took Brax's (or was it Heath's ?) statement and when Charlie told her to file the statement she said she would put it in the fiction section :lol:

I love the glorified extras on H&A, but what has happened to nurse Julie and Gloria ? :unsure: I loved them!

I guess Watson kind of is permanent, since she's been on the show three years now, but I'd like them to start using her more, which thankfully they do seem to be doing after we hardly saw her last year.It would be nice if they gave her something to do other than just be a cop.

We did actually see Nurse Julie in the last UK pace episode, which feels like the first time in ages, I can't remember seeing her since Rachel left.Gloria's popped up a few times this year but it would be nice to see more of them again as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Nurse Julie is still around but just not as much as Watson is.

I would also like to see Watson more often as she's a breath of fresh air and adds a different dimension to the station. She's a no non-sense person who wants to solve crimes or at least get to the bottom of things. It's a shame that there ain't a role reversal between Charlie and Watson because she would make an awesome Sergeant as she screams leadership potential. She's also witty and needs more laugh-out-loud moments.

Archived