Make Georgina Watson Permanent

Guest Edward Skylover

Watson is fantastic and it would be great if we saw more of her. I thought it was fantastic seeing Watson at Charlie's party and she looks beautiful too. It was different seeing Watson wearing something other than her police uniform. Watson has to be one of my favourite Home & Away characters.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in last night's episode it was funny when one of the River Boys was coming onto Leah and Watson asked her if she wanted him arrested for it, before telling her she was only joking :lol: .

i wonder if there's a need to have her as a regular, as i think she works quite well as a long-running guest, and i think it's important for the show to have strong long-running guest characters like her and Julie. that age and gender category is already quite well-catered for, although i would like to see her remain as a guest but become more involved in storylines from time to time. a storyline exposing an obsession with Charlie would be great.

No I think that it's better that she's only an extra!

I think that if they made her permanent, there's a chance that try could ruin her character by involving her in a shocking storyline!

I'd prefer to see her rarely in good storylines/scenes than everyday!

The fact that she isn't seen often I think makes everyone love her all the more! :)

It would be good to have at least one storyline that centers around Watson, because its just mainly about Charlie and Brax at the moment. It would be interesting.

Well that's because Charlie and Brax are regular characters!

I don't think it would work if the show based a storyline around an extra who we really don't know much about..?!

But that's just my opinion!

I wouldn't call Georgina an extra, I guess she's a supporting character or semi-regular or possibly recurring character...There are too many names.Anyway, I think there are ways to include her in storylines more, maybe giving her a heavy involvement in a storyline that's centred around a main character or maybe just giving her a bit of background detail to flesh the character out.But I'm happy with the amount of Georgie we're getting at the moment as long as they keep it up.

I think extra is the wrong word to use for Georgina. I couldn't think of another word to use instead. Recurring or supporting character sounds better. I don't know what it is but there's just something I really love about Watson.

They could do with her something like they did with Teri Garner and to a lesser extent Chris Hale - they started off as recurring police characters and later became involved in storylines that were outside of the cop shop.

Archived