Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

I am not sure how to do spoiler tags so Mods or Librarians feel for to add them.

On the cover of the new TV Week

it has a photo of Ruby and Casey and the headline says River boy goes to jail.

I apologize as I don't know how to do spoiler tags. :blink:

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added :)

^ For future reference spoiler tags work by: [spoiler*]insert what you want to hide[/*spoiler] Just take out the *'s and you're good to go.

What I like about Casey is that he's most certainly flawed, and acts like a teenager, but he's fiercely loyal and does everything with a sense of earnestness. Like, he just wants to protect his family, and yes, what he did was completely wrong, and hasn't helped the situation in the least, but he did it from a place of caring. And I can't fault him on that. Also, I really like the 'angsty' characters, and Casey fits in with that perfectly. (Along with the Rocco and Aden-type characters -- Boys caught in difficult circumstances). I adore that Brax is the one pushing for him to have a 'better' life. But I have to consider that if Brax gets sent to jail or killed because of wanting to exact revenge, and Casey is left, how much better could his life be?

I adore that Brax is the one pushing for him to have a 'better' life. But I have to consider that if Brax gets sent to jail or killed because of wanting to exact revenge, and Casey is left, how much better could his life be?

Casey wouldn't survive without Brax, as I don't think Heath will try and push him in the right direction like Brax.