Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

I am excited that Casey finally smacks Heath one, violence seems to be the only thing heath understands sometimes.

I agree, it seems to be the only ansewr to Heath sometimes. This time Casy actually stands up for himself from Heath and don't take more crap from him.

Can't believe Heath didn't even seem to care in the promo that Casey could actually go to jail. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow, but it looked like Heath didn't know Casey did it when he was being interviewed, but found out afterwards and was pleased. Never even caring that the police were closing in on Casey. What a crap brother lol!

I really wanted Casey and Ruby to get back together, but now I'm not so sure about it. She really annoyed me last episode, with her "i'm better then everyone else" attitude. Casey deserves someone who would stand by him no matter what; school drop-out or no school drop-out!

Edited by alice93

Noticed a picture of Brax and Stu bonding on the Home and Away website. Looks like Stu will be the new Casey for Brax. I wonder if Casey will get jealous?

Hmm, interesting theory. He might do. Although I can't see anyone replacing Casey to Brax. Especially since Casey

might be going to juvy for trying to help Brax.