Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Casey is my favourite to the Braxton boys. He seems to be a legit person and cares about people but has an unfortunate unbringing and very few care for him. He seems to want to appear to be a River boy but at heart he wants people to know he is more then Just a River boy. He has so many potential storylines. Its great. And Lincoln Younes is doing a wonderful job playing him :D

Don't compare Casey to Rocco. Rocco was was a way better character and Ian Meadows was a way better actor.

Thats a bit harsh, we have barely seen Casey (UK pace) since the River Boys appeared on screen. I like his character, I cant really choose a favourite if I am honest. I just want Casey to develop into a good/bad boy with both sides appearing not just being confined to one personality.

• 3 months later...

The more I see of Casey the more I find him pointless, sure there are aspects of him which are good but there more for Brax's sake. I feel the writer's may have been better off combining the characters of Heath and Casey. They should have maybe made Heath younger but kept his aggression and have Brax constantly struggle with Heath's constant bad behaviour as he wants a better life for him but Heath just wants to be a River Boy. In saying that it would have been a struggle to make Dan look younger.

The more I see of Casey the more I find him pointless, sure there are aspects of him which are good but there more for Brax's sake. I feel the writer's may have been better off combining the characters of Heath and Casey. They should have maybe made Heath younger but kept his aggression and have Brax constantly struggle with Heath's constant bad behaviour as he wants a better life for him but Heath just wants to be a River Boy. In saying that it would have been a struggle to make Dan look younger.

I think Casey will have some big stuff coming later on involving the River boys.

I dont think Casey is pointless, he just doesnt have a clear niche at the moment. He will develop eventually I am sure. He is cute with Ruby and eventually he will have more to do. HAA rarely introduce characters for no reason.

I think if you were going to drop one of the Braxtons, then you'd drop Heath.He doesn't really serve much purpose beyond being a foil for Brax and a recognisable face in the River Boys.Whereas Casey is able to get involved outside that storyline, he's got the relationship with Ruby and he's got a secure place in the teen group.Having him get involved with the River Boy stuff against Brax's wishes in addition to that would make far more sense than trying to convince people Heath's a teenager.

A bit like trying to convince people that Romeo's a teenager. Luke Mitchell and Dan Ewing are almost exactly the same age, 25 or 26 :lol:

So true!

It is ridiculous that Luke Mitchell is playing a 19/20 year old character! He looks nothing like the age that his character is supposed to be!

I think if you were going to drop one of the Braxtons, then you'd drop Heath.He doesn't really serve much purpose beyond being a foil for Brax and a recognisable face in the River Boys.Whereas Casey is able to get involved outside that storyline, he's got the relationship with Ruby and he's got a secure place in the teen group.Having him get involved with the River Boy stuff against Brax's wishes in addition to that would make far more sense than trying to convince people Heath's a teenager.

I agree but Dan Ewing is nicer to look at. I just don't get the point of all three of them and Casey kind of annoys me with his Girly tantrums that seem out of the blue. I'm just not a fan, I know I can quite easily be though.