Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

The scene between Brax and Casey actually had me in tears. That is my favourite Steve Peacock scene by far hands down. And Lincoln was just phenomenal. His eyes, the depth of emotion he displays, the confusion and fear for his brothers' safety. Lincoln is so incredibly underrated and he is just nailing Casey. I was so, so impressed with how much Brax loved his baby brother today. The moment he had his hand on his face and tried to convey to his brother that it was a good thing that Casey didn't have that hint of cruelty in him. It was perfect. Stand out scene for me.

Agreed! My favourite scene in a LONG time. Lincoln is a great actor, one of the best imo :rolleyes: Their brotherly relationship is really interesting, love them in scenes together!

I ultimately feel extremely sorry for this kid!

He is messed up as a result of his brother's selfish acts and his poor upbringing!

Also Brax's attempts at 'protecting' Casey are quite pathetic as even Brax allows Casey to be a part of the RB's, up to a point, which is just cruel because Casey finally believes he is being included, only to be forced to stay out of it by Brax today!

I think today's episode showed how much Casey feels he needs Brax in his life. Casey wasn't just trying to stop his brother from getting killed today, he was almost stopping the man who he also looks up to as a father figure.

Casey was extremely vulnerable in this episode, however I still don't think Brax handled it well! I just wish he would realise that!

Excellent acting from Lincoln Younces. This actor has so much potential, it makes me excited for future episodes! :)

Oh CASEY! It seems to be my mantra at the moment. I am devastated that he has had to make this move. It is so sad that he's now thrown himself right in the firing line to protect his big brothers. He makes me really sad, but at the same time i have never been more engrossed in H&A. Lincoln's Casey is really reeling me in. He deserves major kudos and i can't wait to see the journey he takes us on with this kid.

When my mum saw who had set the fire cause I watch H&A in the living area she said oh Casey I don't get why he did it though.

and the police thought it was Brax who thought it was Heath that lit the fire.

I hope Casey doesn't go to jail and that Brax does not tell the cops.

Edited by Aden_Belle

Another steller Casey episode. Lincoln was brilliant in the final scene between Casey and Brax. He was so upset and insecure about himself and hurt. I just want the rest of his family to give the fighting a rest for his sake, and to give him a big old cuddle. Not a 'you don't do what I say i'll bash you on the head' joke from Brax. Give him a hug god damn it.

Oh and I am enjoying him so much I made a casey vid, putting in the vid section, hope it's ok to link here too...

Edited by izzyhoyland

Another steller Casey episode. Lincoln was brilliant in the final scene between Casey and Brax. He was so upset and insecure about himself and hurt. I just want the rest of his family to give the fighting a rest for his sake, and to give him a big old cuddle. Not a 'you don't do what I say i'll bash you on the head' joke from Brax. Give him a hug god damn it.

Oh and I am enjoying him so much I made a casey vid, putting in the vid section, hope it's ok to link here too...

Great video! Loved the song you used, very emotional!