Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Seems like Casey puts himself in danger, in the surf, so he dose't have to go to court because he's scared so he trys to delibertly hurt himself. Poor kid

:(

How do you know that?

She may of read it in a Magazine or read some spoilers.

I believe Casey turns himself in tonight :(

This kid is BREAKING my heart. God there are words for their mother but I can't speak them in a public forum, she uses and abuses her boys and Casey most of all. He's 17 god damn years old, he needs his mom to be there for him, supporting him and telling him it'll be ok and fighting for him and all she does is sabotage his case, take money from him and get him some gift she got for free anyway. Heartless, gutless, disgusting excuse for a mother. I was nearly in tears when he was telling Brax to give the money to her. It's just so many levels of wrong. Lincoln is really really good.

This kid is BREAKING my heart. God there are words for their mother but I can't speak them in a public forum, she uses and abuses her boys and Casey most of all. He's 17 god damn years old, he needs his mom to be there for him, supporting him and telling him it'll be ok and fighting for him and all she does is sabotage his case, take money from him and get him some gift she got for free anyway. Heartless, gutless, disgusting excuse for a mother. I was nearly in tears when he was telling Brax to give the money to her. It's just so many levels of wrong. Lincoln is really really good.

I know, she really did sink to a new low in tonight's episode. It's sad to think that there are mothers like her (and much, much worse) out there! To take money from your child for your own selfish needs, and not even support him in his hour of need is disgusting! Poor Casey, he's very naive :(

I feel like a broken record in this thread but he brought me to tears again, this kid needs the world's biggest hug. Someone just needs to hug him, I vote for Heath because that's the most bizarre occurrence ever. Just...poor Casey. He does lost and vulnerable amazingly!

Absolutely all of this. I just ... I want more of it. That makes me sound like such a sadist, but I just am a sucker for angst, and this Casey storyline is really good; what with Casey being the one who does something -- just the once -- wanting to save his family, and he gets caught. Forget all the other stuff Brax and Heath have done, all the illegal shenanigans they've got up to, and always got away with it. Casey acted out of fear, because despite how messed up his family is, they are all he's got, and he was petrified of losing them forever. Now he's the one who pays the price. Lincoln is doing a fantastic job at tugging on my heart strings with this storyline, and I really like the Braxton family dynamic a lot.